[Definitive] Sony PS3 Thread

I am so loving the Killzone screens. Thank god for a decent next-gen game.

585930491[/snapback]

Yes I am two I printed them both out!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!! I am also glad that there is a desent one out there!

I am so loving the Killzone screens. Thank god for a decent next-gen game.

585930491[/snapback]

lol...which one is that?...LINKAGE!

The controller is boomerang shaped to make it more aerodynamic to throw at expensive HD tvs. Or they could be trying to enter the Austrialian market and tap it!

E3 2005: PS3 to Output 1080p

May 16, 2005 - Among one hundred billion other bits of technical information, we recently learned that the PlayStation 3 will be capable of outputting a 1080 progressive scan image.

Very few pieces of media currently support 1080 progressive scan display. For reference, Apple recently announced that it would release new movie trailers in 1080p format, provided gamers used their new Quicktime application. Additionally, a couple of movies (namely Terminator 2) support 1080p.

Link

killzone-next-gen-20050516053732311.jpg

As long as I don't have to look at that controller anymore, I'm damn excited :D (Y)

The thing that will make me buy this at the beginning of next year is, Blue Ray Hidef video, 2 video output (PS2 multi unit emulation or PS3 with 2 player games on separate screens, if worked at rockstar I would make it my life mission to make the game work co-op), 1080p!. If it makes out in under a year it might well be the cheapest way to get 1080p HDDVD. Sony will make a mint on these if they can pull that off. The only possible problem will be SDDVD scaling at a suitable quality. The PS2 DVD quality was crap.

e32k5_24553.jpg

No they aren't. Do you think they will tweak this design alot before the finla release? My first reaction for the controller was :wacko:  :crazy:  but its kind of ok as long as won't be too big. 7! wireless controllers. They really made sure they beat xbox on that one didn't they.

585930458[/snapback]

I thought with the multitap, you can connect up to 6 controllers on the PS, and PS2.

i like it?:unsure::

585930258[/snapback]

look ma, its a boomerang.

oh and killzone 3:

better graphics for sure

but what about that dumb as a brick wall ai?

7 controllers? im impressed...why not just make it an even eight!

oh and apparently if Sony gets enough feedback...they will mostly likely change the design...(controller)

is it just me or is the font on the ps3 the spiderman font?

7 controllers? im impressed...why not just make it an even eight!

oh and apparently if Sony gets enough feedback...they will mostly likely change the design...(controller)

585930541[/snapback]

Yeah I think so... Where do you go to give them feedback?

Also if you do send them an e-mail tell them to put trigers instead of the L1 ad R1...