FA CUP postmatch reactions

if you don't care for football why the **** are you posting in this thread?

585953189[/snapback]

I'm giving my opinion, just like everyone else. The fact that I don't care about football doesn't matter.

Man of the match on his side: Lehmann and Rooney, apparently the former is more lucky.

Now I totally realize the core or leader of the gunners is Henry, without him even Bergkamp can't organize a effective counter-attack and as you see the course of attack seemed blocked, they can't penetrate MANUtd's defense :( . I'm so disappointed with Reyes in this game, who should take over the frontline.

But they won that's what we need. BTW, I feel so sorry for both coaches.

All I've got to say is PMSL at the result

United played good football, Arsenal were outclassed. It's never nice losing on penalties. If Ruud Van Horseface was on form I'm sure you would of won and I'm surprised Alex Ferguson left him on to be honest, he missed about 4 chances, Lauren got slaughtered by Ronaldo, he was all over him. Rooney played quality, some superb shots, Lehman played great though saved Arsenal from a bit of a tonking.

Did you see Alex Ferguson at the end when he was going ballistic at Roy Keane about something, that put a smile on my face :laugh:.

Oh well Unlucky Mancs, maybe next year eh.

Anyway.... Just like to say.

We're all going to Turkey, we're all going to Turkey na na na na! na na na na!

Very fair match, Arsenal won fair and square. There were no bad calls the entire match, very good calls from the ref the entire match. ManU just couldn't get the ball in the back of the net, their fault.

At what point did the FA Cup start going to a shoot out for ties? They used to replay the match.

That was cruel. Man U deserved victory. Me and my dad predicted after the full 90 that it just wasn't their day. Did everything except score. A goal disallowed which fortuantely for Arsenal offside. Millions of offsides which actually weren't. Rooney striking the post. You can tell by that what I mean

Now I totally realize the core or leader of the gunners is Henry, without him even Bergkamp can't organize a effective counter-attack and as you see the course of attack seemed blocked, they can't penetrate MANUtd's defense :( . I'm so disappointed with Reyes in this game, who should take over the frontline.

585953928[/snapback]

We played 4 - 5 - 1 thoughout most of the match. Reyes is ****, thats why.

Also, Reyes can just **** off, he is a lazy ******.

Edited by Cabizzle