24 Season 5 Discussion

ahahah. I thought the FBI/SWAT or whatever agent taking derek back to CTU was the one guy in the suit but i was so wrong.

This is shaping up to be the best season yet I think.

REALLY what other show do you get this much action in the first 4 hours????

Once again, 24 is GREAT. I just finished watching the first 4 episodes for this new season within the last 4 hours. Now all we have to do is wait till next week, here we go again just like last yesterday having to wait each week for 24 and Prison Break episodes.

Does anyone have any idea yet who the terrorists are in contact with? The main people behind this? (the guy the terrorists were speaking with when in the airport)

Did anybody else notice the look on Jack's face when he walked into Palmer's room and saw him lying there with a sheet over him? He stared at Palmer's right hand, the one with the scarring on it. I can't help but think this season's story has something to do with the attempted assassination on him that took place at the end of season 2. I could be wrong. I was just intrigued how they shot that scene. Any thoughts?

I noticed that too. I assumed that it could be a former enemy.

Looks like we are going to have an attempt at mass biological weapon attack.

Anyone ever read the book "Executive Orders" by Tom Clancy? I wonder if the biological attack in that book is similar to what could happen here...

About the possible connection to this seasons villians and the season 2 finale where an attempted assasination of Palmer occured.. If you guys didn't already know the 24: Video Game will take place between Season 2 and Season 3, and the attempt on his life will be part of the storyline.

So anyway possibly the game will tie into this season?? Who knows.

Did anybody else notice the look on Jack's face when he walked into Palmer's room and saw him lying there with a sheet over him? He stared at Palmer's right hand, the one with the scarring on it. I can't help but think this season's story has something to do with the attempted assassination on him that took place at the end of season 2. I could be wrong. I was just intrigued how they shot that scene. Any thoughts?

Yeah, since we now know it's a chemical threat, I think the two terrorist groups are connected.

Sean Astin/Sam seems too young and has too kiddy of a voice to be believably in charge of CTU.

Well, every young actor needs a role to boost him into the "adult" category, and I think this is a good one for Astin.

Sean Astin/Sam seems too young and has too kiddy of a voice to be believably in charge of CTU.

Agreed. He's 35 but still looks/acts like Rudy. Just not very authoritative.

Damn Logan is the STUPIDIEST, WORST President Ever, Real or Fictional...

IDIOT President!!!

IDIOT President!!!

IDIOT President!!!

STEP DOWN!!! :|

Sam Saves the day!!!

Edited by JediXAngel

Damn Logan is the STUPIDIEST, WORST President Ever, Real or Fictional...

IDIOT President!!!

IDIOT President!!!

IDIOT President!!!

STEP DOWN!!! :|

Sam Saves the day!!!

LOL, that's what I was screaming at the screen!

LOL, that's what I was screaming at the screen!

How could someone so Retarded like him become President?

Although, I am sure it's intentional on Writers part so the terrorists can Pwn this president like a Baby!

Unfortunately, his wife has to suffer as well, cuz he is NOT so bright!