24 Season 5 Discussion

but you have to keep in mind the size of edgar- (dont have anything against fat people) but the time it took the gases to get into edgars lungs was probably longer than the skinny ladies falling over...

First of all, the time it takes for air to get to your lungs is a fraction of a second. There is no difference that depends on a person's size. Second, nerve gas has its most serious effects at muscle junctions and the CNS, not at the lungs directly. The effects are almost instant, especially with a high-dose exposure.

Not only that, but from what was said in the show, ventalation began at the edges of the building and worked it's way to the core. Edgar was in the core so he would be safe till the last few moments.

But weren't people already falling over dead in the core before Edgar came in? So the gas was already deployed there.

I was actually tearful at the end of the episode...the promo for next episode is on my personal blog now...loooks really good...cant wait :p

they really need to work on their security... first they get bombed now they get nerve gas.

they really need to work on their security... first they get bombed now they get nerve gas.

yeah seriously, their front door security is totally fired.

And there should have been more of a red flag when the card (Lynn's especially) came up.

I mean, that guy OBVIOUSLY wasn't Lynn, and those guards have seen him before as well.

whats with the man from del montes son anyway!?

what a stupid goatie! hehe kim you can do far far far better my dear....

yeah seriously, their front door security is totally fired.

i think they are all dead now... so i guess that works too? :p

Kim looks really hot now... i find the guy with her a bit... strange...

whats with the man from del montes son anyway!?

what a stupid goatie! hehe kim you can do far far far better my dear....

agreed...he looked a tad old for her anyhow, didn't you think? perhaps

he was a smoker or something, he looked wrinkily...and he had some business

meeting they had to go to....sugar daddy? :p

i think they are all dead now... so i guess that works too? :p

maybe not....they were the closest to the doors....i would assume at least some of the front security made it out fine....

jack is bound to have cross words with kim's bf in future eps, bet he ends up torturing him or something:).

R.I.P edgar!!!

we loved you!!!

jack knows where to turn if he wants to check the room is safe :shifty:

Ok, so this is a little far-fetched but the scene where Edgar died reminded me a bit of the movie Signs, when Mel Gibson's son gets gassed by the alien, but he was having an asthma attack while it happened, so he didnt breathe anything in.

Any possibility of this happening to Edgar? It seemed as if he suffered from a heart attack and not from the gas. Its a long shot and im clutching at straws, but I liked Edgar and his chubby little cheeks! He's (was) Awesome!

Ok, so this is a little far-fetched but the scene where Edgar died reminded me a bit of the movie Signs, when Mel Gibson's son gets gassed by the alien, but he was having an asthma attack while it happened, so he didnt breathe anything in.

Any possibility of this happening to Edgar? It seemed as if he suffered from a heart attack and not from the gas. Its a long shot and im clutching at straws, but I liked Edgar and his chubby little cheeks! He's (was) Awesome!

yeh I think chloe felt sad for once usually shes all angry and stuff and thats hot imo :laugh: