24 Season 5 Discussion

anyone here have hires gifs....from program 24 mainly the opening sequence with the flashing number...I used to have a 900kb version but lost it ..thanks :)

I don't know if this has already been talked about, but how is jack going to break the seal without everyone in the situation room dying if they breathe?

edit: I also remember reading something similar to "New changes in personnel at CTU as well as in the government" somewhere. Possibly Logan gives up?

I don't know if this has already been talked about, but how is jack going to break the seal without everyone in the situation room dying if they breathe?

edit: I also remember reading something similar to "New changes in personnel at CTU as well as in the government" somewhere. Possibly Logan gives up?

that room has a different air con system...which jack will use to go through to get to the other survivors :shifty:

or because jack is superman and indestructable he will just walk out of the room :laugh:

I have been reading a blog over at Bauer Blog and Edward Norton is down to star soon...soooo maybe just a mistake by imdb they have said that Edward Norton is a mistake :whistle:

Just looking at imdb and apparently Mia Kirshner (Mandy) is going to be appearing for a couple of episodes (13&14). Looking at her profile says the same too. Anybody know if this is true?

Mia Kirshner - http://imdb.com/name/nm0000477/

Ah thats the girl that was in the last season, she was hot... What happened to her, didn't she get killed?

I have been reading a blog over at Bauer Blog and Edward Norton is down to star soon...soooo maybe just a mistake by imdb they have said that Edward Norton is a mistake :whistle:

Yeah but she has been in all seasons except s3 so its much more likely she is coming back.

Ah thats the girl that was in the last season, she was hot... What happened to her, didn't she get killed?

erm I honestly can't remember. I think she was taken into custody.

True fact there b3an...lol...be cool to see her return tho...I just cant wait to see who has to make the "ultimate sacrifice" :p

Probably gonna seem like a strange question, but is that the first time the clock's been silent? Bit of an honour to get that done for you.

Nope, it's happened on three other occasions.

After Teri died

The last time Mason walked out of CTU

Ryan Chapelle's death

when mason died he got an silent clock too

Actually, it wasn't when he died ;)

Yeah, I think that's only happened 2 times in 24 before this episode. I know one was in season 4 when Jack had to make the decision whether or not to use the doctor to revive that chinese guy from their embassy, resulting in Audrey's husbands death. Can't remember the other one though.

holy crap, just watched these last 2 episodes, that was pretty intense, I was in shock seeing Edgar die. Loved that character :(.

what do you mean edger died? If that was in the preview for next week and you just ruined it for me i'm gonna me ****ed. Some people don't watch the previews because they actually like to be suprised when they watch the show. :angry:

Don't go in this thread unless you are ready for spoilers, it's common sense.

And it wasn't in the preview, it was in the episode that aired last monday.

what do you mean edger died? If that was in the preview for next week and you just ruined it for me i'm gonna me ****ed. Some people don't watch the previews because they actually like to be suprised when they watch the show. :angry:

Umm... are you serious?

Edgar died in this week's episode, so the preview for next week is irrelevant.

Even if you don't watch the previews, please watch the actual show before complaining about us.

How can you not watch the previews anyways haha! I'd pay 300 bux for the rest of the season to air in one day lolol

How can you not watch the previews anyways haha! I'd pay 300 bux for the rest of the season to air in one day lolol

It was heaven when I watched season a past season on DVD awhile ago.

I literally spent a saturday watching all of 24 episodes in a row...

oh crap, i'm sorry I download the episodes and I didn't reolize there was 2 episodes monday :blush: I forgive you then for telling me he died, because I always expect people to talk about the last episodes just not the spoilers

Great 2 hours of quality TV right there. lol @ the vice president who also happened to be President Michael Dugan from Red Alert II (VG) if anybody remembers. Also a shocking ending if I must say. :cry:

I remember that! I love that game. What a great way to waste an entire weekend.

Totally agree with both of those. The kneecap thing was like holy crap didn't see that coming.

Really? I could see it coming a mile away. Maybe it's because I watch too much TV...

haha, that's hardcore man!

wow thats really cool...a whole day dedicated to a tv program...I still need to buy the first 4 seasons :unsure: