considering

the

death

toll

and

kim

and

barry

All those spoiler tags necessary? Nah, but I thought I'd just go with the flow.

I

think

that

the

target

is

likely

to

be

both

a

natural

gas

plant

and

LAX

considering

the

death

toll

and

kim

and

barry

All those spoiler tags necessary? Nah, but I thought I'd just go with the flow.

probably yes, unless you use them like what you did there can be quite annoying.

i recently watched the whole season 4 and the current ep's of season 5 in less then 4 days :D, do you guys think i should watch season 1,2 and 3 as well?

:shifty:

i recently watched the whole season 4 and the current ep's of season 5 in less then 4 days :D, do you guys think i should watch season 1,2 and 3 as well?

:shifty:

lol you should've watched Season 4 in 24hours. LOL

With that list. . . anyone else get reminded of the NOC list in Mission Impossible? lol I know the content of the lists is kind of diametrically opposite but the need of the good guy to use it for other means is strikingly similar lol.

AUDREY!!!!!

No f-in way!!! This is insane. How many women in this show are going to be scumbags? lol. I hope she was lying.

That preview for next week!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Man, I love this show.

Edited by bigbluepride35

OMGWTFBSOBINWEI! :o never saw that coming...

It will probably turn out to be some one else inside thats framing Audrey or something along those lines

So after seeing the last 10 seconds or so and the previews for next week. Who thinks Audrey is innocent and being set up? I think she is being set up, they already tried to set up Jack but failed. As far as next season goes, from what Jack said to that other guy that helped Jack get that girl, maybe this could lead to 24 really being in another country like I have slightly heard little about already. I am probably wrong though, I don't read much ahead on episodes so I don't ruin much for myself.

That's crazy. This season is just insane. So much has happened. I think that lady who got interrogated is lying. And I hope that Audrey isn't bad. She can't be. That would be terrible. I hope that Palmer's brother is alright too. How did that van get through the baracade? And Palmer's brother must know something and I think that it is that someone in the goverment is still dirty. More specifically that homeland security guy that was an ass to Chloe.

EDIT: And shutup about damn spoiler tags. I am sorry but its really annoying. If you don't watch the preview for next week or are on the West coast stay out of this thread. Like honestly, people come in here to discuss this episode so we should have to spoiler tag everything. And if so then when does it become appropriate to talk about the episode? After the next one? Hmm...

That's crazy. This season is just insane. So much has happened. I think that lady who got interrogated is lying. And I hope that Audrey isn't bad. She can't be. That would be terrible. I hope that Palmer's brother is alright too. How did that van get through the baracade? And Palmer's brother must know something and I think that it is that someone in the goverment is still dirty. More specifically that homeland security guy that was an ass to Chloe.

IMO opinion the van was sent by the VP. Who else knew he was coming and Aaron wouldn't have set hm up. Especially since in the preview

it looks like he's about to be detained by the same guys.

yeah i was thinking it was him too. He was prolly part of it the whole time!! OMFG what a night.... prison break then 24 i'm still coming down off my high! Definitely a great night!

Run Wayne! RUN!!

I get an uneasy feeling about that German agent.

When did Audry have time to sell building plans to that chick?

So after seeing the last 10 seconds or so and the previews for next week. Who thinks Audrey is innocent and being set up? I think she is being set up, they already tried to set up Jack but failed. As far as next season goes, from what Jack said to that other guy that helped Jack get that girl, maybe this could lead to 24 really being in another country like I have slightly heard little about already. I am probably wrong though, I don't read much ahead on episodes so I don't ruin much for myself.

I think she's innocent. But then there was a time when I thought other sneaky chicks were innocent. And I'm not talking about my personal life.

can anyone confirm this..

is that german agent guy.. desmond from LOST... they look identical.

Yep, it is. Wonder if he's still carrying around the antidote from the island. Perhaps the antidote was for the sentox gas and in a few episodes Jack Bauer will go to the island to prevent a worldwide release of the sentox gas by the Russian organization Dharma. But then there will be two Jacks on the island and the universe will implode :o

can anyone confirm this..

is that german agent guy.. desmond from LOST... they look identical.

Yeah that's him alright... It's all so clear now! DHARMA and Alvar Honso guy is behind it all. It's up to Jack Bauer and Jack Shephard to crush to terrorist activity once and for all! OMG I see a crossover episode happening. :p

how in the world did the van catch up to the lexus?! wayne you drive slower than my grandma! :p :D