24 Season 5 Discussion

Remember not to touch that girl on the shoulder :o

Yeah, what the heck was that all about? It seemed a bit weird to me. ..Was it supposed to be comic relief? :|

audrey raines = hot legs. yessir. :whistle:

:yes:

That Edgar replacement woman is hilarious... and the way Chloe reacts to that.. :rofl:

Very funny

AWsome episode, this episode and next episode would make a great 2 hour show

they all would!

Yeah, what the heck was that all about? It seemed a bit weird to me. ..Was it supposed to be comic relief? :|

She will try to get Buchanon fired for sexual harassment.

i think the vice president is behind all of this. :whistle:

^^ no ****.. dont give her a pat on the back or u'll end up in HR.

Thats not too far fetched. He could be staging all this, and then leading the President into all the wrong moves, so he would be in a position to take over the presidency. That would also explain how a mole got into the White House so easily.

well we know jack cant die. so now what another attack?

yeah I'm guessing the next episode will reveal the Main Target of Henderson. Since it's 10p.m lol..

well we know jack cant die. so now what another attack?

it has been said by one of the producers i believe that Jack will die when we least expect it.. (although i dont think this is the time)

She will try to get Buchanon fired for sexual harassment.

....But why? Is she mentally ill? Or what..? did i miss some back story, or is this really her first episode? (i havent watched the other seasons faithfully)

it has been said by one of the producers i believe that Jack will die when we least expect it.. (although i dont think this is the time)

....But why? Is she mentally ill? Or what..? did i miss some back story, or is this really her first episode? (i havent watched the other seasons faithfully)

Well she explained about some sexual harrasment case. Then the episode plays out so you will believe that shes the victim. Then Buchanan comes around, and you realize that the girl is mental.

OMG...Look on the Fox/24 website...it lists Jack as being deceased!?!?!

How can this be?

prolly just playing along... it seems that hes dead... i doubt it...

I am thinking that Jack took Burke with him into the car (That dude he was struggling in the end with) to cover himself with it as much as possible to survive the attack, I think that's why he rushed into the car and put himself under him.

Anyone else agree?

everyone is forgetting about Ms. Audrey Raines

lol

Um.. homeland is going to be eaten ALIVE! by dady! :no: :no: :o :no: :no:

C.T.U. will resume control like usual and homeland will be outa the picture...

just give dady time to sharpen his knives... lol

I hate the lady in charge (at ctu).. so much that i forgot her name already.. L.O.L at her!

I thought it was kinda neat to see jack so mad :angry: ... never seen him get so upset in the show before..

props to him!

:yes:

bye bye homeland!

I am thinking that Jack took Burke with him into the car (That dude he was struggling in the end with) to cover himself with it as much as possible to survive the attack, I think that's why he rushed into the car and put himself under him.

Anyone else agree?

/agree

the car should have survived a few pipes and little heat. Heck im sure the tires didn?t even explode. (due to heat) The car offered a tremendous amount of protection im sure. If anything Burke is a little beat up, probably not dead yet. All the same he wont give up names, so he'll be left for dead...