24 Season 5 Discussion

The President is doing this in a mis-guided attempt to move the country closer to a police state so terrorists can be controlled. As always, this never works and the ones involved will either be killed, resign, or 'disappear'. What happened to the chief of staff can also happen to the President.

There is a curfew and Curtis was relieved of duty (along with the rest of CTU).

Novick is wandering the White House but could be in bed by now. Remember, he's not in the loop. President Logan wants all interferrence out of the way.

I doubt Heller is involved in the conspiracy. While he's one to bend the rules, this is the type of action he would not condone. This was a very stupid act done by President Logan with the only logical outcome. It all falls apart.

The President is doing this in a mis-guided attempt to move the country closer to a police state so terrorists can be controlled. As always, this never works and the ones involved will either be killed, resign, or 'disappear'. What happened to the chief of staff can also happen to the President.

There is a curfew and Curtis was relieved of duty (along with the rest of CTU).

Novick is wandering the White House but could be in bed by now. Remember, he's not in the loop. President Logan wants all interferrence out of the way.

I doubt Heller is involved in the conspiracy. While he's one to bend the rules, this is the type of action he would not condone. This was a very stupid act done by President Logan with the only logical outcome. It all falls apart.

How the hell did Novick get to the white house? o_o

How the hell did Novick get to the white house? o_o

teleporter?

i mean we all know the government already has this technology and is just hiding it from us...

i mean how else could Jack get everywhere in LA in like 10 min...

:blink:

I just thought of a burning question.. what phone does Jack acutally use? It's black and it looks pretty cool.. does anyone know?

I just thought of a burning question.. what phone does Jack acutally use? It's black and it looks pretty cool.. does anyone know?

Good question...I noticed everyone uses a Motorola Razr since last season I think.

Good question...I noticed everyone uses a Motorola Razr since last season I think.

well I know Lynn (Sean Astin) used a Razr..you could defeintly see it.

The Samsung Blade.

Edit: Wait nevermind, at least in the latest episode it's a Motorola Jack has.

Odd, I thought I saw him with a Blade too.

Edit2: Okay the one he used at least at the begining last week is actually on the Nextel network :o

http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/motorola/i860.html

Definately not, I've only noticed a few Razrs on the show. Interestingly mostly used by 'villains'

Logan, Lynn wasn't exactly friendly, etc. I think it's because Sprint is still a sponsor, most if not all the CTU cellphones are Sprint (which made the 'remove the SIM card' line factually incorrect, Sprint phones don't use them - it's a GSM and Nextel thing)

Edited by Danrarbc641

they're all dead. ...aw, crap. wrong show.

The big question is....does Audrey get served a hot lead injection? Does Jack give up the evidence or let her die? Oh, what am I talking about. He's Jack Bauer. He'll find a way to save both the evidence and Audrey. Because he is both Jack Bauer family man and Jack Bauer CTU super-agent. Not because he has to be. But now, because he chooses to be.

\2 points for the, admittedly easy, reference

I'd like to see them throw a little more misdirection our way come tonight. Wouldn't it be a wild twist to find Audrey in on it with the president? Jack has been kicked in the nuts many times, I'd love to see how mad that would make him.

Jack and a few people use the Samsung "Blade" from sprint. I know because I have it and always think about it everytime I see them using it. its the Samsung A-900

Heller's behind the whole thing w/ the VP to get the VP into the presidency.

logan says "i know my role" on the tape. if he was in charge, he wouldn't say that.

\yhihf

He should just call up CNN and play back that recording to them instead of going through all that trouble...

they wouldn't roll with it...at least they shouldn't until they have it in their hands and have verified its not fake...just playing it for them over the phone would accomplish nothing except for them saying they would like to actually have it so they could authenticate it....

The Samsung Blade.

Edit: Wait nevermind, at least in the latest episode it's a Motorola Jack has.

Odd, I thought I saw him with a Blade too.

Edit2: Okay the one he used at least at the begining last week is actually on the Nextel network :o

http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/motorola/i860.html

Definately not, I've only noticed a few Razrs on the show. Interestingly mostly used by 'villains'

Logan, Lynn wasn't exactly friendly, etc. I think it's because Sprint is still a sponsor, most if not all the CTU cellphones are Sprint (which made the 'remove the SIM card' line factually incorrect, Sprint phones don't use them - it's a GSM and Nextel thing)

damn.. I don't know if the Blade is sold in Canada or not.. I can't find any information on it.. but I'm pretty sure it's in the US..>.<

Because they still have a few more episodes to fill. :p

I meant why else :D

holy crap, did you just see the preview...

Logan: "The situation with Martha has been taken care of"