24 Season 5 Discussion

I meant why else :D

holy crap, did you just see the preview...

Logan: "The situation with Martha has been taken care of"

i don't think they'd give away that she was killed in the preview...so i think something else is going on there

Damnn.....

This show is so absurd, but I am loving it!

How the heck can they top this plot?

Newest enemy on Stargate SG-1. The guy who plays Heller was the President on SG-1.

I knew I wasn't the only one to watch too much TV :p

Does anyone remember or have a screencap of the phone number that showed up on Aaron Pierce's phone? Apparently, it's a real number. The '24' producers have done this before in a previous season, too, and it actually went to a live voicemail box for the fans to call in. Sometimes, I read, the '24' writers/producers would actually answer the phone.

Does anyone remember or have a screencap of the phone number that showed up on Aaron Pierce's phone? Apparently, it's a real number. The '24' producers have done this before in a previous season, too, and it actually went to a live voicemail box for the fans to call in. Sometimes, I read, the '24' writers/producers would actually answer the phone.

i don't remeber the whole number, but if i remember right it was some area code followed by a 555-xxxx number.

So what happened to Aaron, did they catch/kill him or what? Why else would his phone be lying there on the ground?

I sure hope he is not gone.

i don't remeber the whole number, but if i remember right it was some area code followed by a 555-xxxx number.

1-202-555-xxxx (don't remember the last 4). So the 555 makes me think it's not real. 202 places it in Washington D.C. though, so it would be the correct area code for Aaron's cell.

In other words, not a real number.

So what happened to Aaron, did they catch/kill him or what? Why else would his phone be lying there on the ground?

I sure hope he is not gone.

Only a couple possible reasons I can see since there's no sign of a struggle and Martha wasn't hurt too.

1) Aaron doesn't trust/doesn't want to tell her yet. I mean this is pretty big, her husband a traitor?

2) He left it to go do something with no chance of being caught by the phone ringing or someone tracing the phone signal.

310-597-3781

calling now to see what happens....according to the epi. this would be Martha Logan's cell phone #....

voice mail's full...but it does say NEXTEL phone for 24....

i should've tried earlier...its probably got a few million calls already by this point...

Thanks for posting the number! I called it, and I got a female automated Nextel message saying, "Sorry, but the mailbox belonging to" (then switches to a male voice) "Nextel phone for 24!" (voice switches back to female Nextel recording) "is full. Please try again later!"

I researched it, and apparently, the 24 producers used this same number in a closeup cellphone shot in a season 4 episode. I might call again tomorrow afternoon or later in the week.

^ Edit: Yeah, what he posted.