24 Season 5 Discussion

i agree. im v v v v suprised the chinese haven't appeared.... yet. although there was a reference by the president about the chinese in the last ep. maybe a last resort to get jack off his back if things dont go to plan in the next couple of eps?

i agree. im v v v v suprised the chinese haven't appeared.... yet. although there was a reference by the president about the chinese in the last ep. maybe a last resort to get jack off his back if things dont go to plan in the next couple of eps?

i don't know. if logan calls the chinese and says "bauer's alive", there's no way they would believe that the gov't wasn't complicit in hiding him these past 18 months or so. it would be bad for jack, but worse for logan.

Chloe will be back next season. It's reported in the trade magazines she's signed up for another year.

Palmer left because he now has a TV show on CBS called The Unit.

Tony and Michele characters were written out last season but called in for plot development this season.

President Logan is not hell bent on destroying America. He's a mis-guided patriot with lots of empty space between his ears. His character is likened to the actions of President Bush and is meant as a slam against his policy's. The whole 'We're doing it for oil' and the safety of the country is the typical liberal left mantra.

It's going to be curious to see how the tie up the Chinese loose ends in dealing with Jack. If they ignore it then it will be a load of garbage. I hope it's not something cheesy like "We found a surveillance tape showing Jack is innocent". That would be lame.

I like the Robocop reunion. That's pretty funny.

I just saw the Sentinel Friday night. I'd expect a lot of 24 fans to see this one.

Don't go in to the theater with 24 goggles on because it isn't like 24. It is not as fast paced and Kiefer isn't exactly a Jack Bauer type character. It's a good movie though. Just different than I thought it would be. 24 made me suspicious of everyone.

this might be off topic

but can someone PM me with what kind of hoodie jack bauer wears

id like to pretend i'm bauer for a good portion of the summer

thanks

She should have just shot him anyways!

So is Heller officially dead or just gone for a swim?

dead. Also next episode's preview shows Jack hijacking a plane...how do you plan o ngetting everyone to support you Mr. Bauer.

Hmm I don't know if Heller is really dead. I guess we will find out. Oh well he was a duche anyways. He was cool at the end though by being willing to give up his life so Jack wouldn't try and save him and let Henderson go.

Audrey better not die or I will be ****ed. Seems like she is gonna be ok though.

Did it scare the crap out of anyone when Curtis grabbed her? I could of sworn it was gonna be a bad guy.

Wonder if Chloe gets caught because Jack evidently gets the passenger info...

Too many ppl are getting involved. Looks like Mike is gonna be the next one on the chopping block. And I bet Martha will get killed or something. This show is great but going a little overboard.

His character is likened to the actions of President Bush and is meant as a slam against his policy's.

That is completely untrue, as much as some people would want to read into it. 24 is not a political commentary. Watch the latest episode of 24 Insider, the co-creator/executive producer touches on this subject.

Here is what I think, Heller is alive, considering he is the Secretary of Defense he should be able to survive and think of a way out of his situation. According to his profile on FOX's site he is a Captain, so he must have some kind of military training to use in this kind of situation.

Regarding Jack taking over the plane, If you noticed Jack was looking at the door when it was closing and he DID have his bag so my thought is he armed some C4's or some kind of remote detonation device on the doors of the plane that blow the doors off which would cause the plane to go down

Thanks. I really like you sig by the way. Just something about Elisha Cuthbert. Everythings so perfect.

thanks :) used this one again as she made a come back on 24! :D