24 Season 5 Discussion

I wonder how many other Robocop actors will come out the woodwork this season?

So far we got...

Peter Weller (Robocop)

Ray Wise (Robocop Thug)

Paul McCrane (Robocop Thug)

maybe Kurtwood Smith will come to 24 now that 70's Show is gone?

Ronny Cox also always makes for a dirty politician... or would that all be too cliche?

Dieing for your country is the most heroic thing you can do, why not do it? If your country has served you well why not serve it well?

ya but when your DEAD, your DEAD, and you can't enjoy it!

ya but when your DEAD, your DEAD, and you can't enjoy it!

But then again, depending on what belief is right, you go to heaven or you just rot in the ground. So you either get eternal bliss or you just don't care. So being dead isn't bad, it's dying that sucks. And like it or not, we're all dying. We just have different amounts of time left. So if you're going to go, go in the best way possible. And I figure one of the best ways possible is to die for something you love, be it your country or someone you love.

But then again, depending on what belief is right, you go to heaven or you just rot in the ground. So you either get eternal bliss or you just don't care. So being dead isn't bad, it's dying that sucks (and like it or not, we're all dying, we just have different amounts of time left, so if you're going to go, go in the best way possible).

exactly which is carbon monoxide poisoning while you sleep is the shiznits :laugh:

exactly which is carbon monoxide poisoning while you sleep is the shiznits :laugh:

Just make sure you go to the bathroom before you go to bed, otherwise what they find may not be so pleasant :pinch:

I'm watching season 1 for the first time and have seen all later seasons (1-5). It is surprisingly enjoyable even when knowing the major plot twist because of further seasons. It's kind of funny seeing how different it was back then.

Just a side-note, but I think that Jack Bauer is doing voice-overs for the VerizonBusiness commercials. Jack should get back to killing terrorists instead of doing endorsements.

Anyway, the episode comes on in about 2 hrs... I'm pretty excited for this one.

OMG NEXT WEEKS EPISODE IS AMAZING.

How could jack escape this one now?!, also did I see one of the missiles in the F-18 fail?

Man my dad and I both called the plane going to be shot down. I guess we are bad ass.

AWsome show, getting down to the end

what was that thing that jack pulled the mess with the plane?

Those were the cables that control the Alierons. He was pulling on thgose causing the plane to jerk around. Baddass

what was that thing that jack pulled the mess with the plane?

you know how on bicycles you have a front and back wheel brake.. those wires that go through the frame (or are on the outside) that pull the brake closed when you squeeze the handle.. .. you know?

it's like that, except on a plane, and controlling wing rudders and flaps and stuff.

:D