24 Season 5 Discussion

Next week I think Jack jumps out of the plane at the last minute, grabs the missile, rides it to the presidential retreat, and beats the **** out of Logan. Then, the douchebags running the show call Logan's phone. Jack answers it, and jumps through the phone into their hideout and proceeds to beat the **** out of them one by one. The end.

Haha...just keep tasering the guy :rofl:

Seems like a sound strategy :laugh:

At the end when the guy was telling Logan he would go to prison... please... If the president was charged and convicted with treason, he would be executed without a doubt. The American people would want a strong response to the highest corruption.

4 more hours to go everyone.. but man I can't wait till next week! 7 days... 7 days.. omg.. need more 24! oh yeah btw, Mike is the man.. lol he's just soo cool.. I'd say he'd beat the **** out of Logan.. lol.. Mike was just standing there and just listens to Logan what he has to say about Jack.. Although Jack has been on the 'good' side of things, he need not mention the other days when Palmer was president and Mike was there to witness Jack aswell.. I was laughing soo bad when that scene happend. Logan should now just go into a corner and cry. lol BEG FOR MERCY which Jack doesn't give at all.. muhahahaha

LoL I think I am getting good at the guessing game, when it wasn't that dude he took to the bottom of the plane I knew it was either one of the pilots or the waitress. This season seems to be the season where atleast at one place the highest ranking personnel is a mole or a culprit.

LOL.

Just a side-note, but I think that Jack Bauer is doing voice-overs for the VerizonBusiness commercials. Jack should get back to killing terrorists instead of doing endorsements.

Anyway, the episode comes on in about 2 hrs... I'm pretty excited for this one.

He also does Ford commercials in canada.

BEST EPISODE EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAER!!! OMG! OMKG! OMGFG!!!!

JACK BAUER!! JACK! AJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

(oops, i think i just came in my pants)

:blush:

:woot:

BEST EPISODE EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAER!!! OMG! OMKG! OMGFG!!!!

JACK BAUER!! JACK! AJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

(oops, i think i just came in my pants)

:blush:

:woot:

And the next ep looks even better ;)

Where can I see the preview for next week's episode??!?!?!?

I totally predicted Martha commiting suicide.. or maybe getting very hurt, lol. The situation is completely out of Logan's hands.

One thing I dont understand is why doesnt jack play the damn recording over the phone with Chloe/CTU, let them do the voice matches, and voila? Jesus, he could've done it in the bank, they had computers there!

Now I fear for Chloe's life, maybe the bad-asses can find her by tracking the phone calls. But thank god we know she's already in for season 6.

I read a Rolling Stone article about Kiefer "Jack" Sutherland (i dont know if i spelled his name correctly) and he seems like a cool dude. Lives alone in a very nice and very clean house, and he likes to go out and get "plastered" and "s**tfaced" (these are his own words lol). He mentioned that a while ago he heard about a game some college kids play where they have to down a beer everytime he says DAMNIT, so he purposefully tried to say that as much as possible in an episode a while back. :rofl:

lol.. just thought i'd share that with ya.

I read a Rolling Stone article about Kiefer "Jack" Sutherland (i dont know if i spelled his name correctly) and he seems like a cool dude. Lives alone in a very nice and very clean house, and he likes to go out and get "plastered" and "s**tfaced" (these are his own words lol). He mentioned that a while ago he heard about a game some college kids play where they have to down a beer everytime he says DAMNIT, so he purposefully tried to say that as much as possible in an episode a while back. :rofl:

that was posted a while back in this thread :D

never the less :p

great eppisode :D

lol Keifer should bust their door down in residence and just completly own everyone. LOL>... then he'll say " now who's damnit now? " lol :laugh:

Do they rerun this episode later in the week or does Fox offer it for download? My off-air antenna was screwed up and I missed the first half of the episode!

I wonder what episode that was. I don't remember him saying "dammit" that many times in a row.

Do they rerun this episode later in the week or does Fox offer it for download? My off-air antenna was screwed up and I missed the first half of the episode!

I don't think so, but I could be mistaken.

[T][O][R][R][E][N][T].

[T][O][R][R][E][N][T].

Heh, that's what I figured but I like to obtain things legally whenever possible. ;) I thought I had heard Fox or someone was offering legal downloads of the episodes a day or two after they air.

Yea that is ABC and supposedly they are gonna do it for their more popular shows like Alias and I believe Lost. It is a good idea but when people can just go and get the torrent of it at a higher quality and probably just as fast I doubt people will go towards streaming it especially with ads in it. But enough about that.

I missed it last night because my over the air signal got screwed up too so I downloaded it and just finished watching. Man was that badass. Hijacking a plane to bring down the president. Hell yes. I need to find a preview for next week as I didn't get one on my version.

And you would think that instead of shooting the whole plane down (which I am not sure exactly how they could justify) they would just land it and take him into secret service security immediately and destroy the recording. But even if they shoot down the plane the are gonna have Karen Hays and Chloe to worry about.

I am worried about that one guy at CTU. Can't even remember his name. I think it is Miles. The one that came in with Karen. He doesn't know any better and is gonna cause trouble I can see it. But maybe he can't really do anything now anyways since the president knows Jack has the recording.