24 Season 5 Discussion

Sweet thanks for that preview. Looks intense.

Did anyone notice that Bill was no longer in holding or so it appeared? I hope he gets command back.

Sweet thanks for that preview. Looks intense.

Did anyone notice that Bill was no longer in holding or so it appeared? I hope he gets command back.

I'd say.. ummm Karen is going to lock up Miles because he will be disturbing and not concentrating the situation at hand. and the Bill will be set free to continue the Investigation. :D

i hope that president goes to jail.

he should be shot, hanged, disembowled, drawn and quartered. :laugh:

Anyone 24 fans watch House tonight? House threw out a 24 reference. Cuddy said something like "We've been lifted to a Level 3 alert." and House replies something like "Ooo, Level 3?? Have we called Jack Bauer?"

Anyone 24 fans watch House tonight? House threw out a 24 reference. Cuddy said something like "We've been lifted to a Level 3 alert." and House replies something like "Ooo, Level 3?? Have we called Jack Bauer?"

Level 3? Preposterous. Jack Bauer deals with nothing below Level 5,312.

The article said that fans are wanting Logan next season.... I just want Martha or Aaron to kill him.

Fans really want him back? What fans really want is jack bauer kicking the hell out of logan's ass. They just won't admit it, lol

I like Martha better. I think she's playing her part very well. Logan of course is also doing a wonderful job, but this is not the kind of character you want back .. I mean he's eventually getting busted, unless they're still trying to take him down in season 6... Who knows, Nina survived 3 seasons!!

I have a feeling that Martha will come back and influence the outcome of the whole situation in a big way. She's been dormant for a while and has almost done something a few times. Maybe this time she actually will.

I was wondering, are you any of you good at vector art. Cause I was thinkin if we got a really sweet vector picture of Bauer or something it would make for a good shirt on Spreadshirt.com. I say this because I'm no good at Vector or Photoshop, the 24 shirts that Fox sells blow and it would just be sweet to get a Jack Bauer shirt thing going like Spreadshirt did with the whole Chuck Norris thing.

So, yea, just throwing that out there.

I've heard a computer notification sound on 24 a few times when someone receives an instant message. Does anyone have it, or something similar?

I've heard a computer notification sound on 24 a few times when someone receives an instant message. Does anyone have it, or something similar?

MM no, never noticed, but you could try googling for it. That's how I got CTU's ring tone on my mobile phone. I freaking love it

I also posted the 3 CTU ringtones I had earlier in this thread, too.

That's great!

Except I'm looking for the CTU Computer's instant message notification sound (a short "bling"), not the CTU Phone ringtone. ;)

That's great!

Except I'm looking for the CTU Computer's instant message notification sound (a short "bling"), not the CTU Phone ringtone. ;)

Oh. :p

Is it from a recent S5 episode or an earlier one (season 2 or 3)?

Oh. :p

Is it from a recent S5 episode or an earlier one (season 2 or 3)?

I think I've heard it at least once or twice in every season to date (season 1-5).

It's hard to find a fragment of the sound so I was kinda hoping someone here would recognize what I mean. Nothing too important, just a cool notification sound to have around. :)

Yeah, I remember them using it in the earlier seasons, but I can't remember a specific episode, otherwise I'd go see if I can get a recording of it (I'd like one, too).