24 Season 5 Discussion

it was a red LED lol

Not just a red LED, about six red LEDs ;)

Anyone know what make/model that recorder is? I'm curious if it has a infrared remote sensor.

Edited by kjordan2001

Gah!! You know what I have been yelling at the TV whenever they talk about this crazy recording that Jack has to play in person for everyone.....why didn't he just play it over his phone as soon as he got it back. They might get shot down and yet he can't just play it over his phone in case he dies???

He could of played it over the phone to "somwhat" confirm it to the others (Chloe, Karen, and Bill) but if the Attorney General needed absolute proof surely it would have to be in person thus why they are always saying he needs to play it in person.

Well than, that 'preview' basically ruined it all. The recorder is now screwd over. Henderson escapes, but than is brought back to CTU. There's a insider (other then Miles) and Aaron found out a bit too much, and got screwd over by the pres.

What's left? How do they prove that the pres is involved.

-lieb39

I swear if they leave us with a cliff hangar at the end of the Season I will be so ****ed I'll take a plane to FOX's studios and ask if I can meet Jack Bauer because I have some unfinished business with him.

I swear if they leave us with a cliff hangar at the end of the Season I will be so ****ed I'll take a plane to FOX's studios and ask if I can meet Jack Bauer because I have some unfinished business with him.

I don't see how they could unless they don't bust the President and he's left in office for a while.

Did the VP go to sleep?

I don't know, last time we saw him was when the President was about to resign, but got the call from Henderson and then said Heller was going to give his resignation.

Alright then, good time to ask about the VP.

Also, lets see if anyone could think of a good shocker that they claim to have on the 2 hour finale, I can't imagine what kind of shocker it would be unless someone who was supposed to be dead for SURE and comes out of nowhere.

BTW, You know when Henderson is being questioned by Jack? Henderson says he can't touch them but they'll touch him?

I don't get it, is he talking emotionally or phsyically lol? Anyone think that Barry dude is in on it in a way?

I guess this "LED flash memory eraser" device is going to remain a mystery, just like the magically self-destructing flash card that Jack gave to the German dude a few episodes back. That was pretty amusing.

Jack is going to punch Miles right in the throat. I hate Miles' voice, and Jack does, too.

He sounds like Hanibel Lector

it also makes no sence, if this recording was as important as it is, youd THINK they would have gards surounding her DUH!

He sounds like Hanibel Lector

it also makes no sence, if this recording was as important as it is, youd THINK they would have gards surounding her DUH!

True, but even so, wouldn't Miles be able to get past them? I think Karen trusted him still.

I really like the Karen character. The actress really makes the character strong and believable.

True, but even so, wouldn't Miles be able to get past them? I think Karen trusted him still.

I really like the Karen character. The actress really makes the character strong and believable.

Indeed, I didn't like her at first, but now she's one of my favorite recurring characters this season along with Buchanan.

I don't get it, is he talking emotionally or phsyically lol? Anyone think that Barry dude is in on it in a way?

I don't know if Barry's in on it or not. If he is, they'd have to bring him back pretty darn quick. And if he is, what's his part? Do something to Kim?

guess this "LED flash memory eraser" device is going to remain a mystery, just like the magically self-destructing flash card that Jack gave to the German dude a few episodes back. That was pretty amusing.

Indeed :grin:

Doesn't Bierko still have a can of nerve gas in his compound ?

Indeed he does. And next ep he'll use it, at least I saw him drop it somewhere in the ad for next week's ep during House last night. And supposedly according to the announcer "Terrorists will trade one deadly weapon for an even deadlier one" as they drop the canister and then someone collapses in front of a wall of switches and lights. So I guess that means trade the gas for something?

Edited by kjordan2001

Bah, that better not have erased the only tape. Any sane person would have made a backup first. But something tells me in 24 fashion they didn't. Riddled with stupid smart people.

Bah, that better not have erased the only tape. Any sane person would have made a backup first. But something tells me in 24 fashion they didn't. Riddled with stupid smart people.

Well, in the same ad I talked about in my post above, Chloe looks dumbfounded at her screen and Jack asks "What's wrong?" and she says "Someone got to the recording."

Damn miles!!!

I saw the preview.

Damn it :( Now it looks as if jack was lying...

I was shock to see Aaron in the preview!!! DAMN LOGAN !!!

And the "You can't touch them, but they can touch you" I think that has something do with someone jack cares about. And they practically killed em all, so unless it's Kim (remember Henderson was still in touch with her while jack was "dead"), or unless they do something to audrey or even chloe...

Hope the bluetooth gang get busted!

I wondering why Jack didn't call Mike? Mike was the one who helped him pin Cummings earlier in the season and its pretty obvious Mike was not involved.

Im sick and tired of stupid moles in CTU they need to give that a break. The only thing that can touch CTU is moles so why don't they try something else. It was kind of obvious while they were inside CTU waiting to take bierko away that he would escape. Something about them specifing two crews of agents. Miles will obviously get caught since Chloe saw him. I hope he get's tortured

Im sick and tired of stupid moles in CTU they need to give that a break. The only thing that can touch CTU is moles so why don't they try something else. It was kind of obvious while they were inside CTU waiting to take bierko away that he would escape. Something about them specifing two crews of agents. Miles will obviously get caught since Chloe saw him. I hope he get's tortured

You'd think Jack would have been more careful, given all the things that have happened...