24 Season 5 Discussion

I don't know, how long can this show continue with CTU? It's getting boring with moles and stupid field directors. No new material is available so they'll think of a new plot, new organiztion or different division with different people.

Yes, Audrey, Chloey, Bill, Karen and many more will die if what I think is going to happen.

I don't know, how long can this show continue with CTU? It's getting boring with moles and stupid field directors. No new material is available so they'll think of a new plot, new organiztion or different division with different people.

Yes, Audrey, Chloey, Bill, Karen and many more will die if what I think is going to happen.

the first step to getting rid of ctu took place - merging it into homeland security. the earlier rumors were that next season would be out of the country or in another city. at this point - it seems very doable. whether or not it's going to happen, i have no idea.

Just watched it. I love Martha and Aaron. I hope they team up with Novick and kick "charles" in the guts.

"Right here, right now, you are gonna face justice!" The preview rocks

When Martha yells that he's a murderer I hope it doesnt mean Aaron is dead. And I hope they don't kill chloe or audrey either.

sorry guys

I meant that stops Beriko from leaving the harbour.. somehow.. as we know Jack he can shoot down a helicopter with a handgun.. so yeah I meant that and not the syntox.. :p and 'the other guys' is the guy that's working with Logan behind erasing the message and stuff. I'm just thinking now.. Henderson will do something and try to escape at the end.. lol.. either he runs away or Jack just kills him on the spot.. :rofl: I also think Martha will stay put and Aaron and Mike will drive down to CTU and tell them everything.. Aaron is also a witness and he he also can be evidence to put 'Charles' into custody.

Edited by Razorwing

Apple should incorporate the 24 "Empty Trash Interestingly" in Mac OS X where windows open and close with a huge progress bar in the middle of the screen while the system is deleting stuff. :laugh:

And I hope they don't kill chloe or audrey either.

I believe Chloe signed for a new 24 season so you don't have to worry about that.

That was kinda cool how they just dropped the nerve gas in the sub to clear it..

Agreed. That was a pretty smart idea. A lot easier than going in and them risking getting shot.

Damn that preview looked awesome. Can't wait till Logan is confronted.

And that was pretty sweet when Martha shot that guy in order to save Aaron.

Just watched it. I love Martha and Aaron. I hope they team up with Novick and kick "charles" in the guts.

"Right here, right now, you are gonna face justice!" The preview rocks

When Martha yells that he's a murderer I hope it doesnt mean Aaron is dead. And I hope they don't kill chloe or audrey either.

I think she was referring to Palmer, because it looked like they were at a funeral in the preview. And I believe that Chloe signed on for another season...

I think she was referring to Palmer, because it looked like they were at a funeral in the preview. And I believe that Chloe signed on for another season...

i don't think they were at a funeral...

1. didn't the season start at 7am? meaning this would be earlier than 7am...kinda early for a funeral....

2. watch the promo....you can see that they are at an airport...

3. didn't someone mention earlier about transporting Palmers body...i'm fairly sure that's the "funeral" you think you're seeing...

Speaking of Palmer, some moron wrote in Wikipedia that

Palmer's alive and gonna escape from Graham's (Bluetooth Crew) Ranch (or something alike)..

i don't think they were at a funeral...

1. didn't the season start at 7am? meaning this would be earlier than 7am...kinda early for a funeral....

2. watch the promo....you can see that they are at an airport...

3. didn't someone mention earlier about transporting Palmers body...i'm fairly sure that's the "funeral" you think you're seeing...

Wayne told the vice president that they were transfering Palmer's body at 7am back to washington. Shortly after that both Logan and the VP said they would be there too. So thats what they are doing.

Speaking of Palmer, some moron wrote in Wikipedia that

Palmer's alive and gonna escape from Graham's (Bluetooth Crew) Ranch (or something alike)..

What makes you think Plamer is not alive? I mean I could see the possibility of that.

What makes you think Plamer is not alive? I mean I could see the possibility of that.

How in the world can Palmer (in ex president Palmer?) be still alive? We all saw him get shot in front of the camera, saw how his brother checked his pulse and we saw his body lying on the flow with tons of agents and medics swarming all over the suite. That doesn't leave much room for guessing. :/

How in the world can Palmer (in ex president Palmer?) be still alive? We all saw him get shot in front of the camera, saw how his brother checked his pulse and we saw his body lying on the flow with tons of agents and medics swarming all over the suite. That doesn't leave much room for guessing. :/

I agree. I don't see how he could possibly be alive. But this is 24 and if the writers do put him back in, they better at least explain themselves well.

I was watching episode one again today and I noticed that Jack looks at Palmer's scar (on his hand), anyone confirm that the scar is exactly the same?

We saw Palmer take one in the neck though, so it couldn't be a body switch... so I sadly doubt the possibility of Palmer being alive. But the 7:00 transport of his body is interesting, who knows?

That would be pretty kick ass if he was alive and just laying low for a while. Or even if he would help bring down Logan. Now that would be sweet.

That would be pretty kick ass if he was alive and just laying low for a while. Or even if he would help bring down Logan. Now that would be sweet.

you know it is quite possible... remeber what Henderson wanted Jack to help him with? the exact same thing..

I wonder where the writers are going with the Graham/Bluetooth Crew/Conspiracy... What could they (the BC) possibly come up with, that's interesting. Perhaps they would kill Jack already ;)

You guys do realize President Palmer is dead right? You know why he definetly is? Because the actor is already in "The Unit" which is getting great ratings. He isn't coming back.

The moment palmer magically comes back to life after beeing shot in the THROAT, that will be when 24 goes downhill!!

Unless they come up with something VERY credible, I don't want them entering the "bringing back to life" path! Because they have MAAAAAAAAAANY characteres they could bring back to life, lol.