24 Season 5 Discussion

So since this is my first season watching 24 and I fell in love with it after the first episdoe I decided to play some catch up. I basically joined netflix for the sole purpose of watching seasons 1-4 (but I'll probably use it once I'm through as well lol) and I signed up for the one-at-a-time plan. Just watched the first disc of season 1 and holy crap. I think I might have to change to the three-at-a-time plan lol. This show is awesome. It definitely has a new fan in me.

Just felt the need to share that I'm now a 24 junkie :D

Welcome to Jack Bauer's Power Hour =)

A new fan is always great, cause most of them will become one after they watch one episode (especially if it's at a start of a season otherwise ppl just get lost).

Most of my friends who have listened and actually tried to watch got hooked immediately and are big fans now. They're bigger than me sometimes.

So since this is my first season watching 24 and I fell in love with it after the first episdoe I decided to play some catch up. I basically joined netflix for the sole purpose of watching seasons 1-4 (but I'll probably use it once I'm through as well lol) and I signed up for the one-at-a-time plan. Just watched the first disc of season 1 and holy crap. I think I might have to change to the three-at-a-time plan lol. This show is awesome. It definitely has a new fan in me.

Just felt the need to share that I'm now a 24 junkie :D

I was exactly in your shoes 2 years ago! I had heard about the show on TV after the first 2 seasons, and some of my friends were talking about it, but I never really bothered to watch it myself.

Then, when I was in my junior year in college, all of my suitemates were drooling over even the previews, and already called the main TV on Monday nights for 24 (if we wanted unrestricted watching privileges, you had to "call" it in advance), so I decided I would start watching it with them starting from season 3. I was very interested even after the first episode and was amazed at how good it was. By the end of the second episode, I just about shared the same emotions about the show as my suitemates and pretty much became a junkie after that! The show totally rocks! :)

Hrm I should really have watched Seasons 2, 3 and 4. I was like 'Who the hell is Logan...why isn't Palmer president?'

Great start to the season though, the Palmer assassination really got your attention!

I think we should start a new religion of 'Bauerism'.

Hrm I should really have watched Seasons 2, 3 and 4. I was like 'Who the hell is Logan...why isn't Palmer president?'

:| how on earth could you have not watched 2,3,4 :blink: :laugh: man you sure missed a bunch

I think 24 should win a Golden Globe (which it didn't.. Lost took it >.<) but when I was watching the awards, I saw Keifer Sutherland there.. hmmm.. anyway I hope they get an oscar :D

Man, just couple more hrs to go. I think that website that had the "24" countdown should reset each week. !! It was just to 8pm Sunday for the start but we want one for every week!

A lil over 2 days to go. Almost Sunday here where i am (well 7hrs to go ;) )

I was really addicted to 24 season one... but in season too they just showed it too late (1 in the morning etc) and blah... just watched it up until season 2 ...

I might start downloading the whole thing hhaah

I was really addicted to 24 season one... but in season too they just showed it too late (1 in the morning etc) and blah... just watched it up until season 2 ...

I might start downloading the whole thing hhaah

they were showing Season 2 at 1am? :blink:

how on earth could you have not watched 2,3,4 blink.gif laugh.gif man you sure missed a bunch

IIRC, Seasons 1 and 2 are the only seasons which have been shown on terrestrial UK television and I can never find the DVDs of anything other than Season 1 in the shops. I need to go hunting online. :(

yeah, i watched s3, then s4, now s5 and s1 simultenously, and i already know nina myers is going to betray, like i'm always expecting she's gonna do something evil

Nina Myers was a complete surprise to me!

they were showing Season 2 at 1am? :blink:

LOL no.. just like they show started at "7pm - 8-pm" this year, it started at 1am that seasons. in "24" time not real time. It's always 9pm for us ;)

LOL no.. just like they show started at "7pm - 8-pm" this year, it started at 1am that seasons. in "24" time not real time. It's always 9pm for us ;)

well if you did start at 1am in the morning, yes , 24 will be in real time..