24 Season 5 Discussion

Interesting episode.

That first lady has some guts I tell you. She is extremely smart (or stupid I guess for marrying that idiot of a President).

Next week looks like an epic showdown...

Agreed... it'll be called off in some way, the terrorists will get mad, they'll plan another attack on the U.S., etc etc

predictable, but then again that isn't why we watch 24. We watch 24 to see Jack Bauer kicking ass.

We watch 24 to see Jack Bauer kicking ass.

Exactly, he killed two bad guys and put the sleeper hold on Curtis. The previews were next week look sweet.

I'm sure the attack will intervened in some way. I hope not, I wanna see an all at battle in the downtown area. Here's hoping anyway...

wow i thought he was actualy gonna kill curtis

I knew there was no chance of that.

He put the sleeper on Chase in Day 3, I figured that's was what he was doing this time to Curtis

This was a really good episode. And now we have two annoying characters! :p

Damn that was one fine episode!!!

Really well written, just like the last one that was well written a few weeks ago. Anyways, Lynn is showing how much a jackass he can be, but props to Sean Astin for doing a good job. The first time we looked at him we thought he wouldn't be able to do it, but looks like he's doing a very good job at it.

Whoooooo, can't wait for next week.

"Mr President... do you want me to recall the motorcade or not"....

Best line of next week's preview...

I just finished watching the end of season 4 as well, and Logan is such an idiot. Now we have Lynn to add to the list, come on now!

I am most excited about the showdown within CTU...it was so cool seeing Curtis say that if they honor Lynn's request to arrest him, then he would draw his gun. I think they will make it look like Lynn has become instable and try to remove him from his post.

Also, I wonder how his sister and her boyfriend w/the keycard will play into all this.

I am most excited about the showdown within CTU...it was so cool seeing Curtis say that if they honor Lynn's request to arrest him, then he would draw his gun. I think they will make it look like Lynn has become instable and try to remove him from his post.

Also, I wonder how his sister and her boyfriend w/the keycard will play into all this.

tony is gonna wake up and bust a cap in all their asses :D

i like these homemade dvds of 24 that people keep making! bring em on!!! 24 is too awesome to wait for DVD. I'll prolly watch them all over again once i finish with these homemade dvds.

i like these homemade dvds of 24 that people keep making! bring em on!!! 24 is too awesome to wait for DVD. I'll prolly watch them all over again once i finish with these homemade dvds.

PM me an example please mate ? :wacko: No idea what your on about lol!

Man, where the heck is Elisha?...I thought she was coming back 3 episodes ago...now they haven't even mentioned her in awhile.

yeh I was told about that...oh well maybe next week :rofl:

more moles...any chance of links to the preview?...if its out there?

I've got a capture card but I'm not dumb enough to try hosting previews myself :p

I'm only paying for 10GB of bandwidth a month right now.

If you do it, and send me them i could possibly sort something?

Elisha is back in March 6th episode from what I've read (along with the minister of defence dude). Were also getting a double episode that day, so I'm very much looking forward to it :shiftyninja:

Elisha is hot, but her character is so annoying...

Jack: "Kim, stay down!"

Kim: "Why, dad? There's no one even out here!"

(Kim stands up from the bush. Bullets land near her.)

just say that she is immature