24 Season 5 Discussion

She's coming back next monday (Feb 27th)!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0502263/

Don't ever trust IMDB. They have been wrong many many times. In fact, they listed that Elisha was supposed to be back about 2 episodes ago if I'm not mistaken.

Don't forget that IMDB is updated by random people so it's rarely ever correct when it comes to character appearances for TV shows.

I found this on a fansite for '24'. I think it was actually sent in:

LOL :laugh: :p :rofl: LOL That was soo good. Where is the Russian hooker, Edgar told me he'd hit it! LOL

Wait, seems she played 2 parts too. The was McGills sister that got him mugged and she was the russian hooker girl? Man.. i would have never known unless IMDB is wrong:

Penny Balfour .... Inessa Kovalevsky

Penny Balfour .... Jenny McGill

I been trying to find regular pictures of her or pics of her in the show and i can't. I need to take a good look at her as the russian chica

LOL :laugh: :p :rofl: LOL That was soo good. Where is the Russian hooker, Edgar told me he'd hit it! LOL

:rofl: My favorite part: "Maybe they stopped by a Taco Bell... and Kim keeps asking for a McRib sandwich."

Yes! Elisha's coming back. I can't wait. I couldn't stand her hair last season. It looked to business like and not enough like the first season. I also see Tony's coming back. There must be a quick attack scene at the beginning since those two are coming back into the show. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

Oh yeah get rid of Lynn he's an idiot.

Yes! Elisha's coming back. I can't wait. I couldn't stand her hair last season. It looked to business like and not enough like the first season. I also see Tony's coming back. There must be a quick attack scene at the beginning since those two are coming back into the show. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

Oh yeah get rid of Lynn he's an idiot.

Elisha didn't have a single second in season 4, so it is kinda hard to know what her hair looked like :whistle:

I doubt Tony is coming back this season. His wife got blown up and he nearly died as well. He probably has severe burns to say the least, nevermind any other injuries.

Elisha didn't have a single second in season 4, so it is kinda hard to know what her hair looked like :whistle:

I doubt Tony is coming back this season. His wife got blown up and he nearly died as well. He probably has severe burns to say the least, nevermind any other injuries.

but then anything can happen. so is Elisha coming back tonight?

Can somebody please tell me the actual relationship between Bill Buchanan and Lynn? They may have mentioned it, but this is ****ing me off not knowing!

lynn is some dude appointed from the white house to supervise ctu and bill is the director of ctu

lynn is some dude appointed from the white house to supervise ctu and bill is the director of ctu

I knew that. But didn't you notice in the first few episdoes. It seemed as though they had some kind of history? Almost like a stepfather/family friend type of thing going on.

What, no one else here watches SG-1 and recognized the dude?

which dude?

What, no one else here watches SG-1 and recognized the dude?

which dude?

I knew that. But didn't you notice in the first few episdoes. It seemed as though they had some kind of history? Almost like a stepfather/family friend type of thing going on.

just wondering if you're new to 24?

this stuff always happens....we all of a sudden jump in on one day in these people's lifes....obviously they're going to have **** going on in their lives or have stuff that happened well before the one day we see that we may never know the full story to....its the way the show works....

just wondering if you're new to 24?

this stuff always happens....we all of a sudden jump in on one day in these people's lifes....obviously they're going to have **** going on in their lives or have stuff that happened well before the one day we see that we may never know the full story to....its the way the show works....

Nope, not new. I've been watching since season 1. I just think there's something going on!

Can't wait for tonights episode!

My guess at what will happen, i'll put spoiler tags, but I just thought it up and I hope that this isn't true, but it will be hilarious if it is.

Kim Bauer has become a part of a covert black ops team and has been following the chatter about the potential strike on the motorcade. Unbeknownst to CTU, Kim leads her black ops group in and takes out the terrorists before they can strike on the motorcade.

Hey, it could happen! Like Father like Daughter! Ok, i'll lay off the crack now