24 Season 5 Discussion

unless i completely missed it, nobody on here has commented on (possible spoiler)

the female voice that was on the phone with the henderson guy. i forget if nina got killed or just released when they brought her back, but is it possible she's back again? undefeatable like jack.

unless i completely missed it, nobody on here has commented on (possible spoiler)

the female voice that was on the phone with the henderson guy. i forget if nina got killed or just released when they brought her back, but is it possible she's back again? undefeatable like jack.

She's dead.

This isn't a spoiler or anything.. Just an observation. During the preview where it showed Tony removing his bandages.. Something bugged me about it. The look on his face.

I might be taking a looonnngg shot with this.. But is it possible Tony is behind exposing Jack? Someone who had knowledge of him being alive must have. In the prequel someone must have tipped the guys hunting him.

I'm probally wrong but.. There was just something weird about his look..

Logan is an amazing character to have on the show. Him being a weak individual is what makes him such a strong character. You want to hate him, you want him to mess up. Same holds true with Lynn. The villians are as important as the heroes.

Great eppisode :D

and yes as for that:

my theory is that they used lynns card to access ctu, and are in the basement or something. As on that eppisode the terroist guy sed to leave the canisters armed, as some will be set off "here"

I think thats wats going to happen anwayy....

Anyone got the preiview?

ta

I think you are exactly right on that idea. I never thought about the key card. Elisha's hair is ok this season from what I saw in the preview.

hmm i haven't seen the preview but i will be disappointed if they use the keycard

they even hadn't planned to attack the motorcade, how would they already plan to steal the keycard or even know it was stolen and up for buying?

Another thing about the keycard.

Now that Lynn has been relieved of command wouldn't all of this access codes and information on that card be useless now? I mean you just don't leave all the access codes intact for the guy you just fired.

On second thought, maybe that was Lynn's plan all along, to get himself completely removed so that keycard can do no damage.

Now that Lynn has been relieved of command wouldn't all of this access codes and information on that card be useless now? I mean you just don't leave all the access codes intact for the guy you just fired.

On second thought, maybe that was Lynn's plan all along, to get himself completely removed so that keycard can do no damage.

He should have just admitted his keycard got stolen. Doing all that only damages his career. Oh well, if they did EVERYTHING logically this show would only be half as long as it is at most.

Did anyone hear last week right before Lynn put Buchanan in holding, Buchanan was trying to distract him and said, "We can access it over here. If you'll just slide your keycard..."

It was in the background and probably easy to miss, but I thought it was hilarious.

Did anyone hear last week right before Lynn put Buchanan in holding, Buchanan was trying to distract him and said, "We can access it over here. If you'll just slide your keycard..."

It was in the background and probably easy to miss, but I thought it was hilarious.

Oh I heard it alright! It was said immediately before Lynn flipped out on Buchannon and removed him... presumably to cover the fact his keycard is missing.

Yes, but the terrorists will have got in before he was fired, he was only fired this eppisode, yet, his keycard wa stolen a few back

my theory:

If you look closely at the preview for the next two episodes. Curtis is carrying one of the canisters of nerve gas, in what looks to be a hospital. I don't think that CTU will get hit, but the nerve gas will get released in a safe environment. Having said that, somebody got into the building! :o

ps. Elisha looks hot as hell.

it's henderson's wife