24 Season 5 Discussion

He was pointing his gun at a man. Way behind him was a woman with darker hair. Definitely not Kim.

The part i saw had a blonde woman. I don't know if Jack was pointing the gun at the blonde, but i know there was one.

did u see the preview for next week, whos it gonna be we know it cant be jack cause its 24

In one of the tabloid magazines, Kiefer Sutherland confirmed that Jack Bauer will die when you least expect it.

He was pointing his gun at a man. Way behind him was a woman with darker hair. Definitely not Kim.

Edgar was a pretty stupid character. I am not that sad by his death. The scene was funny and sad at the same time because it was Edgar. I know it's because it's a TV show, but I still find it amusing how when that woman was trying to get in, Jack is like, "You've got to find another way..." and nobody in the office cares. But when it's Edgar everyone takes a long pause and stares.

No one cares about the girl. Edgar > Girl

The part i saw had a blonde woman. I don't know if Jack was pointing the gun at the blonde, but i know there was one.

It was a poor choice of words. I should have said darker, because while she may not be a brunette, it was definitely darker than Kim's.

Confirmed: Jack Bauer will die in the season finale!!!!

then they will have a season of when Jack was first recruited

Jack Bauer will die holding his daughter in his arms as they are locked up in a facility to save Los Angeles and the facility blows up underground

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I MISSED THE FIRST HOUR!!!!!! DAMMMMMMIT!!!!!

Watched the stupid "Deal or No Deal" cause i "THOUGHT" nothing else good was on! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Spoilerized version of OrangeSouls proclamation for the protection of others.

Jack Bauer will die holding his daughter in his arms as they are locked up in a facility to save Los Angeles and the facility blows up underground

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I MISSED THE FIRST HOUR!!!!!! DAMMMMMMIT!!!!!

Watched the stupid "Deal or No Deal" cause i "THOUGHT" nothing else good was on! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Pwned.

Diabolic, I think OrangeSoul was just kidding, right?

Could sound right but sounds like a bad way to go out. He needs go out out fighting.

i was just joking but I want him to die crying. not angry, he needs someone close to him when he dies

I don't want him to die, he's my SuperHero.

Jack won't die,he is like Superman, atleast in the show. But its getting exciting now.

How are they gonna work when CTU is in a lockdown.

Jack won't die,he is like Superman, atleast in the show. But its getting exciting now.

How are they gonna work when CTU is in a lockdown.

This looks like a job for Mega Maid!

Seriously though, we're only half way through the season. I can't IMAGINE what other craziness is still gonna happen. I mean we still have the nite time episodes, like 1am and 2am etc. All the good stuff happens at nite.

The writers dare not kill off Jack for he will unleash an apocalypse upon them. Possibly resulting in a second Big Bang. We all know the first was caused by Chuck Norris performing his first round house kick. Haha okay I'm done.

It's still possible that the gas was not nerve gas. Think about this. The terrorists were talking about using "one" canister. They used one in the hospital and one at CTU. So it may be possible that the one at CTU is just some kind of distraction that they came up with when they found out about the keycard. The question is, when did they find out about the keycard??? Also there was a woman's voice on the phone with the guy they drugged in the clinic when he was coming home.

Who is the Woman? Possibly Michelle I think is her name. Tony's wife that is dead.

Wait, was Lynn not killed?

Was he still in holding or in an upper office?

man that was sweet when jack shot that dude's wife in the leg. seriously. that part got me to the edge of my seat.

I had a feeling that was going to happen...you could tell by Jack's eyes that he knew he couldn't break that guy any other way...

man that was sweet when jack shot that dude's wife in the leg. seriously. that part got me to the edge of my seat.

yea im like dyam this is getting intence...

I hope it's fake. You spoiler a lot of people... if you are serious you WILL get flamed!!

so um...there's this thing....it's called a ****ing SPOILER TAG.

OrangeSoul, thank you for ruining the best season of 24 ever for me. I hate you forever.

What's the website that has next week's episode trailers on it??? The Channel I watched it on didn't show it :( Prolly posted a million times in this thread but I have no desire to read through 46 pages, sorry.

PS

I enjoyed watching Edgar's heart attack

It's still possible that the gas was not nerve gas. Think about this. The terrorists were talking about using "one" canister. They used one in the hospital and one at CTU. So it may be possible that the one at CTU is just some kind of distraction that they came up with when they found out about the keycard.

Well I did notice the people that died did not look how the people that did die earlier from the nerve gas

Initial symptoms following exposure to sarin (and other nerve agents) are a runny nose, tightness in the chest and constriction of the pupils. Soon after, the victim will then have difficulty breathing, and will experience nausea and drooling. As the victim continues to lose control of his or her bodily functions, he or she will involuntarily vomit, defecate and urinate. This phase is followed by twitching and jerking, and ultimately the victim will become comatose and suffocate as a consequence of convulsive spasms.

At CTU it looked like they just went sleepy