24 Season 5 Discussion

Well the premiere is over.. And I have no bloody idea what's going on lol. It seems like they might be taking a different route from the usual "terrorist wanting to attack the U.S." theme but you never know. At first it seemed like some kind of plan of vengeance against Jack, then it looks more like a plan to silence information Palmer had. And now.. Hostages in an airport??

It also seems from the preview for tomorrow night's episodes that Jack's "framing" was nothing more then a ploy for them to get in the airport. And now Jack is no longer considered a threat/behind the assasination.

wtf, oh how you seen it already. Fox here had the game on for an extra 10mins. Damn!! So it's running a lil late ... i'm still waiting for the rest

wtf, oh how you seen it already. Fox here had the game on for an extra 10mins. Damn!! So it's running a lil late ... i'm still waiting for the rest

I'm in Canada ^_^.

Anyone else think it's a tiny bit ironic that we have to wait 24 hours to see what's happened next? Okay, that that was lame, but amazing premier. This is gonna be a sweet season :)

Same here, just ended. Great episode, looking forward to tomorrow's.

Did they say they're in Ontario airport? If so, how did he get to Ontario from LA so quickly? This is the first time I've watched the show and I loved it but if I heard that correctly that one little thing is bugging me lol. Can anyone clear it up?

Thank you. Didn't know it place existed. I can be at peace now lol.

Don't worry, you are not the only one. I grabbed that information from the official 24 boards :)

The first hour was bloodbath, I can't believe how many people were killed lol

I love this show :D

Thank you. Didn't know it existed. I can be at peace now lol.

Dude, trust... they got timing down for everything. As in how long it should take for everything. Thay say it's real time and definitely it is. even rush hour is in.. i love the way they do this show... i need more real time shows.

Even though we are all used to it by now, I still get a cool feeling inside everytime Jack takes a guy out that could be in his way, and I don't mean with his gun! I mean just takes him out in close quarters, like the FBI agent at the hotel and then he switched into his uniform. Everytime I see something like that, I just say to myself, "Jack is so damn badass." Obviously it wasn't the best example of him doing it, but he just does it to the best trained law enforcement officers and all the baddies equally. He is the closest thing we have on TV to Sam Fisher (not necessarily entirely, just in tactics)! :)

Anyone else get that same feeling? :woot:

Amazing premiere. Way better then last seasons I think.

Agreed! And that says a lot, because last season's premiere was damn impressive also!

Amazing premiere. Way better then last seasons I think.

Oh yeah last season took a while to pick up steamIMO...but this year :D :D :woot: (Y) I had forgotten just how much I love this show :wub: