[wallpaper] Minimalistic Colors

I wanted a really colorful wallpaper for my computer, so I figured the rainbow would do! :D

I don't know if this is going to be very liked... but I, personally, like it a lot.

I had a lot of help from my fiance, as well.

-Emily

P.S. I made quite a few variants, because I couldn't get it to look right... :blush:

Suggestions are welcome

so cool! haha i love these aquafied balls

oo but i just noticed that the top and bottom are a bit blurred and it's not perfectly round. is it because of how you made the shadows and highlights? you might wanna go back and try to create it using another technique

i see you like playing with bal.. spheres? how about the dark background - eg (luna element 3 blue)

i see you like playing with bal.. spheres?  how about the dark background - eg (luna element 3 blue)

585974007[/snapback]

I second that notion.

Good job...

585974062[/snapback]

Thank you! And I just learned this technique which is why I keep playing around with it :blush:

It might seem like it's not perfectly round in one of those, because I just made the size of the red, orange, and yellow... spheres... bigger, and it obviously doesn't do so well going bigger. So the quality got all funked up. The circles, though, are definately perfect circles (according to the numbers).

I will work on the darker background :) What kinda color, though?

(sidenote: Don't think I didn't pickup on the sexual remarks. I did. I just choose to ignore them :D:p)

-Emily

How about you make an automated flash-built galileo-style thermometer wallpaper that adjusted itself according to your system temp.?

:ninja:

Galileo_Thermometer.jpg

585974983[/snapback]

wow... uhm... huh? No no. I am not a techie person, at all. That would be my fiance :D

Heh, I was only kidding... but if someone could make it I'd be overjoyed.

585975023[/snapback]

Yeah, I know you were kidding :p It's just that I only understood about half of it :blush: I am NOT a computer person. I just enjoy making the wallpapers :) (I'm a very artsy person)

Well, flash is a macromedia program used for making animations (it would have to be animated for the balls to move), a galileo thermometer is a glass thermometer with glass balls in it filled with oily stuff which makes a number of them float according to the room temperature, but having it animated according to the system temperature (recorded by the motherboard) would be really cool.

I'll shut up now.

The first one is very classy looking.

585975037[/snapback]

lol, that was my original... then my fiance suggested that I try some "variation" instead of putting them in a straight line. Insisted, really. Yes... he has me whipped. If that's possible for a female :unsure:

anyways... thank you! :)

Well, flash is a macromedia program used for making animations (it would have to be animated for the balls to move), a galileo thermometer is a glass thermometer with glass balls in it filled with oily stuff which makes a number of them float according to the room temperature, but having it animated according to the system temperature (recorded by the motherboard) would be really cool.

I'll shut up now.

585975044[/snapback]

Yeah, the only bit I actually knew was the galileo thermometer lol.

I'm pathetic. You guys dominate. I'm intimidated... yeah...

Thank you!

I'm gonna work on the white background, I've just been a little busy, lately.

And yes, it is the tutorial you gave me! Thank you so much! :D I'm still learning them, still practicing (obviously) :)

-Emily