Xbox XtremeXP

Originally posted by unsanity  

XBOX Rip off?  

What you gonna do about that jack, i mean he has your theme with my SMILEY :(

I can't believe this...... after all the talk about ripping and copyright penalties thats been going on lately.....I'm REALLY ****ed off that this guy gets away with it.

As far as i'm concerned....Its all talk and no action!!! :mad:

What, does themexp just let any theme be post without checking it....even though they "say" that u have to wait for approval. :o

I'm sorry if this sounds hash...but this guy should be shot :dead: or banned atleast. I'm thinkin of taken down my theme and go elsewhere to post it.....

There seems to be NO sercurity for skinners at themexp!! .....and what really gets under my skin is that i emailed the moderators at themexp, post a commeny, under the ripped skin, for ti the be taken down IMMEDIATELY ......but NOTHING HAPPENS

Unsanity: You ask me what i'm going to do...... ??

Well as far as I'm concerned there seems like there is nothing I can do....which is a shame cause i "did have" alot of respect for themexp. I guess i'll have to hack the site and shut themexp down myself :evil:

Anyway, sorry for venting my frustration like that. Thanx by the way for all your comments...they really mean so much :)

~AquaJack~

Don't flame to much about ThemeXP.org - be happy that they host the Themes for you.

It's sure that this way of publishing ? work is not correct. He should (must) ask for permissions before publishing any modifications on your works. But he didn't say it is his. He gave full credit to AquaJack and unsanity.

And second, there are many alternatives to host your files on other sites (e.g. devart)

But as I said it's surely not good what happened here.

Hey guys they recieve between themes lil modifications logons and wallpapers over 50 a day, realistically they cant check everyone of them.

Now some ripped my MSN and then made an MSN logon screen based on my wallpaper I sent an email to them, they took it down very quickly I was most impressed and greaftul.

Originally posted by Osiris  

Hey guys they recieve between themes lil modifications logons and wallpapers over 50 a day, realistically they cant check everyone of them.

Now some ripped my MSN and then made an MSN logon screen based on my wallpaper I sent an email to them, they took it down very quickly I was most impressed and greaftul.

umm....u r probebly right. Well, i'll give them til end of tomorrow.....i think thats fair.

It just right now.....i'm alittle ****ed off... Sorry if i'm venting out my anger out here :D

umm....still there http://themexp.org/view_info.php?id=5286

Originally posted by Kasper  

does anyone want to talk about that style its self?

good point Kasper ....sorry about using this forum to vent my anger....next time can people ask for permission .... :ponder:

Btw, thanx to the people who have d/l my theme and have commented....

AquaJack

btw aquajack, are u and eclipse gonna update this theme?noticed the post by eclipse where he said he had some good ideas to make this already fantastic theme even better...

Originally posted by andy_rose  

btw aquajack, are u and eclipse gonna update this theme?noticed the post by eclipse where he said he had some good ideas to make this already fantastic theme even better...

well...i don't know yet....i hope so. I'm still waiting to hear from him, so will see.

locke: about the min/max .....your suggestion has been noted glassy effect like the start button would be cool.....i'll see what i can do

well.....the ripped theme has been taken down....thanx Greg ;)

And i should really apologize for going over the top and saying things i shouldn't have...... (i go and delete and take back my post soon) ......so sorry Greg if u are reading this. :D

Btw....for future reference below is an abstract from the email i got from themexp....very interesting...

"It's been removed, sorry about that.

We do scan everything that's submitted to ThemeXP, however it's quite impossible to expect us to download and install everything submitted to us......"

umm.... :ponder:

Anyway, thanx for ya comments again and yes there will be an update shortly.....

I've also done a WB version of this theme which should be out soon :D

~AquaJack~