BF2 demo

People people, have you not learnt torrents yet? This is just a baby torrent, in 30 minutes, it'll be going crazy fast for everyone - just make sure you share =)

game name is Specter, I might put on a tag like [FOAM] or [NeoW] if I'm feeling peachy or my old FOAM clan comes back :ninja:

People people, have you not learnt torrents yet? This is just a baby torrent, in 30 minutes, it'll be going crazy fast for everyone - just make sure you share =)

586046510[/snapback]

You were right... over 80k now, though it is fluctuating alot. I suppose it is only to be expected from a fresh torrent.

Torrents Rock. Ive not quite reached a decent speed yet. But at least you can connect to torrents, http and ftp gets overloaded with like 500 people lol. Just hope the tracker doesnt overload...lmao. That would be bad.

Im downloading from mininova bittorent wise, though im still getting hella sluggish speeds : 7-11 Kbps .... youre all saying i got THIS MANY Seeds, how u get more seeds m8s??? :huh: thanks!

What torrent clients do you guys use/highly recommend? I'm desperate for this demo and I don't really want to wait 78 hours for the official BitTorrent client to have it come through. :cry:

Im downloading from mininova bittorent wise, though im still getting hella sluggish speeds : 7-11 Kbps .... youre all saying i got THIS MANY Seeds, how u get more seeds m8s???  :huh:  thanks!

586046587[/snapback]

Don't upload with full spead. It will kill your own download.

What torrent clients do you guys use/highly recommend?  I'm desperate for this demo and I don't really want to wait 78 hours for the official BitTorrent client to have it come through.  :cry:

586046615[/snapback]

I use bit tornado. Works really well for me :D

alright i pitched the maximum upload rate to 28kbps ... is that what u meant ?

I did that for it says adsl 256 kbps and up ...

Im also using the lattest version of bittorent ... as i checked for other peers, i saw that the client : Azureus was getting high download speeds for its peers, would that help using that client instead?

im hitting about 120-180 off the mininova one 76 seeds ~6000 peers, going well jus have hope use Azureus and stay with it dont put your upload too hight but leave it for some people and just leave it runnign go fetch a beer, have a **** dont watch it. You know what they say watched torrent never boils !