BF2 demo

Debug assertion failed, Unknown DynamicOption value 800x600@60Hz error on startup. I've given up trying to get this thing to work, going to pass on it :/

I'm having trouble finding a low ping server. :(

Seems to lag in multiplayer server browser. May be a conflict with ZoneAlarm or something...

And once again I hold my first person to e-mail me gets access to my fileshack account to download it :p. Last time tonight this'll be done so hurry!!

E-mail: mi6labs@gmail.com

#EDIT: Person found :)

Edited by MI6Labs

I can't even launch the demo, I get a black screen and sounds like my monitor is changing res but then right back to desktop.

gg EA

586047247[/snapback]

You probably don't have the minimum requirements, I think you have too have the minimum requirements or it wont even install.

I can't even launch the demo, I get a black screen and sounds like my monitor is changing res but then right back to desktop.

gg EA

You probably don't have the minimum requirements, I think you have too have the minimum requirements or it wont even install.

586047251[/snapback]

I pass the recommended requirements, way way pass them. I think its pathetic that the game runs the same engine, after EA said since the beginning it was a "brand new engine".

What crap. Same issues as BF1942, Vietnam. Like I said, gg EA.

There's a torrent up for the demo. Am I allowed to post it?

586047274[/snapback]

There is like 3 of them. Check a few pages back.

And once again I hold my first person to e-mail me gets access to my fileshack account to download it :p. Last time tonight this'll be done so hurry!!

E-mail: mi6labs@gmail.com

#EDIT: Person found :)

586047245[/snapback]

Thanks MI6Labs. 22 minutes left :D

There is like 3 of them.  Check a few pages back.

586047280[/snapback]

lol okay, I didn't see. I just jumped into the discussion. Mine's almost done, I can't wait. :D

The game's fun but there's nothing wow about it really.

It's exactly like BF1942. Heck, like Desert Combat. You got nice graphics and the game runs really well on sub $200 video cards like a 9800 so that's kickass.

I pass the recommended requirements, way way pass them.

586047270[/snapback]

Can someone list them or post a Web site where it's listed? My computer is far from being a gaming rig, but I don't want to go through the trouble if it isn't worth it.

The actual specs for the full game -- I KNOW my computer can't handle that, just hoping the demo will work.

do I have to install this punkbuster stuff?

586047384[/snapback]

Only if you wish to play on PB servers. (which is just about 95% of'em)

Flipping hell just as my 6600gt died i thought i could live for a while with my geforce4, would have atlesat thought it would run crappy better than nothing at all

thats that then geforce 4 4800 is goin in the bin :(

gg EA

586047247[/snapback]

Same problem I got. Set the shortcut to +fullscreen 0 and see what error message you get.

This is the same stupid **** that stopped me from playing 1942.