BF2 demo

Glad my game works perfect at x4 AA + High Details:DD

I just haven't downgraded my Drivers to 5.1 as recommended yet, i have seen the Blackscreen thing twice now.

And stop comparing it to BF1942, this game is above and beyond that by miles! I haven't seen any real bugs.

586048390[/snapback]

Same here. And I think it looks rather nice too. Had a blast last night.

i tried the all refresh rates tweak but i still get a black screen then back to desktop, grrr crap $^&

586049351[/snapback]

Same thing here. I didn't install their drivers. I'm using the 72.12's.

still cant get online with it because it says there is already an account under my mail account :(

enjoying singleplayer but MP sounds great as i've yet to see a chopper :(

586049340[/snapback]

Same here, any ideas peeps?

has anybody been able to bind the keys 8,4,6, or 2 on your numberpad? I won't let me bind those keys, it says that they are already in use in "Common control", but they aren't. I've tried it with NumLock on and off....no go. I just wanted to see if anybody else has the same problem

Sorry guys :(

I'm not impressed as I get a better game out of DC.

I'm not going to join gamespot just to play a MP game. Than's just lame.

The graphics are crap, BF1942 is better IMO. This one runs slow as hell on my PC and I have almost everthing set to low and on 800x600 res.

Sys Specs:

XP SP2

FX5200 Ultra

512 ram

P4 2.4 Intel

Sorry but if I can't play a game decently without dumping $300 on a new card I'm not buying it.

I'm gald the Dev's get the latest and greatest hardware from Nvidia to develope their games but take into consideration MOST people can not afford the latest and greatest.

Back to BF1942 and Desert Combat.

Thank god for Demos!

I used the above mirror and after install, I get this:

sav.jpg

Yes, I scanned it before install too.

I will download from another source or two and compare md5's.

586049499[/snapback]

:huh: Those are from EA's servers

guys my game keeps crashing to desktop. before i load it, all i see is black screen then just goes back to desktop. how the fawk do i fix this? i'm running GeForce 3 (lol) and the drivers that came with the demo and directx x9c.

586049357[/snapback]

I don't think your video card is supported, I've seen alot of people on MX440's and GF3 Ti's that can't run the game. I believe you need a card that supports a minimum of shader 1.4 to run it.

:huh: Those are from EA's servers

586049515[/snapback]

Hmm. Wonder what they have happening here then. It tried to mess with 7 Symantec corp antivirus 10 tasks.. I hope they can explain.

Sorry guys :(

I'm not impressed as I get a better game out of DC.

I'm not going to join gamespot just to play a MP game. Than's just lame.

The graphics are crap, BF1942 is better IMO. This one runs slow as hell on my PC and I have almost everthing set to low and on 800x600 res.

Sys Specs:

XP SP2

FX5200 Ultra

512 ram

P4 2.4 Intel

Sorry but if I can't play a game decently without dumping $300 on a new card I'm not buying it.

I'm gald the Dev's get the latest and greatest hardware from Nvidia to develope their games but take into consideration MOST people can not afford the latest and greatest.

Back to BF1942 and Desert Combat.

Thank god for Demos!

586049506[/snapback]

while i can understand you not wanting to upgrade your video card perhaps consider dropping a bit to get to 1gig of Ram. Might not help you in this game but im sure itll help somewhere sometime.

FX5200 Ultra

586049506[/snapback]

well I wouldnt bother with any new games (doom3, hl2, farcry, etc) with that 5200

I don't think your video card is supported, I've seen alot of people on MX440's and GF3 Ti's that can't run the game. I believe you need  a card that supports a minimum of shader 1.4 to run it.

586049533[/snapback]

great ive got a radeon 9200, so that means i cant play it?

I didn't install gamespy,  :x , and have tried creating another account in-game. Thats when i get the error.

586049494[/snapback]

I didn't either. From what I've read it used it still though. Dunno.

errrr... where is the 1280x1024??

586049716[/snapback]

No resolution higher than 1024x768 is supported in the game (as of now)

Not there like in BF42. You have to mod the video*.con files.

586049752[/snapback]

What's not there like in BF1942?

great ive got a radeon 9200, so that means i cant play it?

586049787[/snapback]

Not sure, I think I've seen people running a 9200 say they could play it. Might be worth a shot.

586049716[/snapback]

you need to edit the video file in profiles and mod folders, then set them to read only. So it wont change it back. The max is 1280 960 without, which is just gay

QUOTE(m7d7g7 @ Jun 11 2005, 12:50)

No resolution higher than 1024x768 is supported in the game (as of now)

The max i saw , well for me , was 1600x1200 80 Hz .

And could someone help me out , ims tarting to get this error and getting kicked by THE GAYES PROGRAMME : PUNKBUSTER

KICKED - ERROR- Empty Win32 Module List

!?!?!?!??! :pinch:

It seems so good, I might dl it but I somehow doubt it would run good on my comp.

What are your opinions?...

Intel Celeron 2.5ghz

XFX nVidia 5900 XT 128mb

768 DDR RAM

How well would this run the game ? Not much I'm betting.