Post Your Google Map Satellite Location!

fred666: I would advise against anyone posting their specific address or giving specific clues that others could use to find your actual address.

I thought this would be fun. Let's see the environment that everyone lives in!

clipboard012dt.jpg

Edited by fred666

Shame the UK version doesn't have that feature yet.

Edited by King Mustard

I know where you live :shifty:

Guess this only applies to us citizens though....uk version doesnt have satellite pics i dont think

I'm sure 'Post Your' threads aren't allowed by the way. Ah well, will be an interesting thread until it's closed (if that happens).

lol these threads arn't allowed...

and i cant believe you people would even post your locations. i dont trust the intranet to know where i live :|

remember the 2 guys that got killed over flamming on a forum? it was posted awhile back

remember the 2 guys that got killed over flamming on a forum?  it was posted awhile back

586021169[/snapback]

that wasn't real...

and yeah these threads aren't allowed.

lol these threads arn't allowed...

and i cant believe you people would even post your locations. i dont trust the intranet to know where i live

ditto lol :|

I don't see the big problem... There is no way for someone to find out where you live if you look at an aerial photo, especially at far zoom levels. Although i can understand some people's hesitation. ScottKin, your sig is too big.

Fine fine .. I edited it out. Close it. People here are so uptight!

586021234[/snapback]

you've been here since 2002. you should know about the huge debate over useless post your (insert stupid subject here) threads.

I'm sorry, but I do not. Look at the "post your mobile devices" , "post your desktop" , "post your mobile desktop", "post your workplace" type threads ...

yeah the "post your desktop" and all the ones he said kinda contradict the rule, dont they?

i dont want to say the rules are wrong, but i dont find anything wrong with posting stuff like this, if ppl are interested in this, then let it be.

BUT, oh well i guess seeing as how it wont matter.

Hye look, I live in a grey nothingness :laugh:

----------------------

post-73934-1118011952_thumb.jpg

---------------------

I guess google isn't spying on me as they do with everyone else :ninja:

I don't think this is too bad of a thread, as mods have repeatedly said, the no "Post Your" threads rule was enacted because people were creating stupid threads like "Post Your Toilet", etc.

Anyway, closed or not, here's mine. Used Terraserver, as Google Maps doesn't have very good satelite imagery for my house.

post-24563-1118012254_thumb.jpg