Post Your Google Map Satellite Location!

It's kinda fun finding out where people live, not the exact address, but just to see what they're neighborhood looks like from a few miles above.

Here's mine.

Eglinton Avenue East on the top.

Bayview Avenue on the left.

Laird Drive on the extreme right.

McRae Drive is the street that curves.

My house is on that picture somewhere. :ninja:

:alien:  :alien:

586021516[/snapback]

they are holding liquid hostage at area 51!!!

google doesnt have pictures of where i live... i guess we arent cool enough :crazy:

The problem with the "Post Your..." threads was that people were using them either for silly stuff or to brag about their possessions.

I think this thread is interesting and it is rather difficult to find out housing values based on these images.

Heh well since I live out in the middle of the country, it will not zoom any more :p and so I did where I work and it did not do the building! :laugh:

HOME:

house0hm.jpg

WORK:

work6jy.jpg

I really like this, I have been looking up al the people I know :ninja:

:alien:  :alien:

586021516[/snapback]

Did you plug in the coordinates for that? what are the coordinates for that, i wanan fly there in fs2004.

I'm sorry, but I do not. Look at the "post your mobile devices" , "post your desktop" , "post your mobile desktop", "post your workplace" type threads ...

586021251[/snapback]

yeah what is going on. how can they be not allowed and allowed at the same time?

post-23893-1118017362.jpg

Oh yah, to get rid of the pink thing, just remove all text from the location field and submit the form. It will show the same location, just no pink thing.

Home, Work (hard to see, because its a log cabin in the woods, 1000'~ driveway which the black line goes near), and my long drive to work (5min on a long day) :p

post-54000-1118018484.jpg

post-54000-1118018492.jpg

post-54000-1118018502.jpg