MSN Toolbar 2.0.2 with tabs Released

With the MSN Toolbar you can search the Internet from any Web page, block pop-up windows, highlight your search words in search results, and more. The MSN Search Toolbar works in conjunction with MSN Search. It?s free, easy to use, and has many useful features.

This version now includes tab browsing.

Download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=en

Cool! I wonder if anything has changed on the desktop search side.

I'm guessing a post with the changelog should be coming up on the MSN Search blog soon. :)

Yeah, definatly has it's fair share of bugs, but it is nice to see finally.

omg they just copied firefox soo hard. not like microsoft can come up with their own ideas no they gotta steal ideas from the single best browser out there firefox (it has 62,421,000+ downloads now :p)

omg they just copied firefox soo hard. not like microsoft can come up with their own ideas no they gotta steal ideas from the single best browser out there firefox (it has 62,421,000+ downloads now :p)

586033834[/snapback]

Firefox wasn't the first browser to implement tabbed browsing, by the way. ;)

omg they just copied firefox soo hard. not like microsoft can come up with their own ideas no they gotta steal ideas from the single best browser out there firefox (it has 62,421,000+ downloads now tongue.gif)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we stop with comments like these

browsers share ideas... not all of firefoxs ideas were innovative they saw what they liked and used it.. it happens get over it... comments like that give firefox a bad name

Now all I need a hack to get rid of all the options/features of MSN Toolbar excapt the tabs function...

586033933[/snapback]

Someone has already done that ;)

I am getting a "download unavaillable" on the Microsoft web site.

Looks like somebody put something up way too soon ....

Edit: the link in the Software news part is working. Oddly enough, not the one in the forum post. Downloading anyway ...

Edited by Vykranth

Now all I need a hack to get rid of all the options/features of MSN Toolbar except the tabs function...

586033933[/snapback]

Disable all the other options, change the search engine by google, close google toolbar.