Microsoft June Hotfixes Released

I already posted all this stuff where it should be posted. Figure it out. :argh:

Every month someone posts this stuff in the wrong place

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU PEOPLE TO FIGURE OUT THE FORUM ABOVE YOU!

Don't even bother posting this stuff. Every month I take 10mins of my life and post all the bulletins in the appropriate forum.

LOOK UP.

I already posted all this stuff where it should be posted. Figure it out. :argh:

Don't even bother posting this stuff. Every month I take 10mins of my life and post all the bulletins in the appropriate forum.

LOOK UP.

586064396[/snapback]

sorry :unsure:

LOOK UP.

586064396[/snapback]

Take a chill pill. **** happens. Just because you work for a company producing inferior processing chips doesn't mean you can bash on members that have made a humanly mistake :rofl:

I felt aleviated when I actually downloaded some patches. I like the feeling of having my system patched.

Steven, don't take it out of proportion here. Sure, he shouldn't have posted it here since it's in the Patches forum, but you should've linked it and not act rude.

I felt aleviated when I actually downloaded some patches.  I like the feeling of having my system patched.

Steven, don't take it out of proportion here.  Sure, he shouldn't have posted it here since it's in the Patches forum, but you should've linked it and not act rude.

586065156[/snapback]

Every month its the same thing. That forum has been on neowin for over a year already and it seems that only a few people who actually get the purpose of that forum post there. The rest of you just don't get it.

Honestly this isn't about DJPrem. I'm sorry that insulted him directly. I'm trying to convey this to all people on neowin who post this kind of stuff.

The forum wouldn't have been made if it not had a specific purpose. Every month when MS releases these things someone around here posts in BPN not in SB, P & U. This has been going on and on and on.

The forum goes ignored and its really useful if it was used for its purpose.

The reason i get aggitated when people don't post in that forum is because I feel I have some sort of responsibility to it. It was me who requested that Neobond create it. It bothers me that not many people visit/post in that forum and use it to its ability.

People post in the wrong area all the time. Yes, the patches forum is barely ever used as you can notice by the lack of replies and views, but we cannot do anything about it. All we can do is link to those threads whenever a thread is made here or some other place in the forum.

I generally don't read the patches/updates forum and like to see this on the BPN. I don't see what is wrong with a small post ONCE A MONTH.

The patches area is unnecessary and redundant because it adds another location to look for the same news. Instead of making the information more organized, it splits it out and makes it harder. Microsoft patch releases are news, and should be classified as that. Futhermore, it makes no sense to post one thread per patch (a la the patch forum) when Microsoft provides a security bulletin with links to all of them.