What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

Firefox 1.0.4 on both Windows and Linux here. I don't think I ever used Internet Explorer as my default browser since I got my computer five years ago (except for six months of AOL, but I just used Netscape 4.x at the time).

I voted for IE, but I use Maxthon which is based on IE6.

586097172[/snapback]

Same here. AutoUpdate, ad-blocker, popup blocker, regular updates...

The best! :)

Mozilla Firefox 1.04, IE and Opera 8. I'm a website developer and wanted to ensure that my website works on all browsers out there.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050516 Firefox/1.0.4 (MOOX M3)

opera is a great browser too

$null vote

I use Firefox trunk nightly builts (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050620 Firefox/1.0+)

the one just before the download bug which I don't know if they fixed it (probably)

I tried to convert 100% to opera but the way they manage cookies just sucks and many sites dont work unless you allow allo primary and also allow all third

with these settings, you are stuck with all spam cookies from valueclick and these craps

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050526 Firefox/1.0+

So, a Firefox 1.1 build, that I'm starting to think it's time to upgrade for e.g. the new draggable tabs they recently added to Firefox as a built-in feature.

Voted for 1.04, close enough. :)

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050625 Firefox/1.0+ ID:2005062506 .. it's the latest deer park alpha build

which you can get right here

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050625 Firefox/1.0+ ID:2005062506 .. it's the latest deer park alpha build

which you can get right here

586118775[/snapback]

don't you find the download bug anoying?

On My Macs (4 in my household, 2 for both myself and my gf: 2 Powerbooks, 1 Dual 1.25 G4, and 1 Mac Mini), which is 75% of my web activity, Safari.

On my Windows Comp, which is the other 25%, since sp2, I use IE.

All I do is practice common sense, run AdAware at least 3 times a week, and IE is Safe & Sound for me.

If I did the majority of my browsing on my Windows comp, I would probalby use FF.

However, since I do not use my Windows comp all that much, and most of my PC internet usage is downloading files such as patches for games, IE is fine for me.

finalcut it is annoying but I like keeping up with the latest builds on deer park

unlike thunderbird 1.1 alpha .. there is a download bug that prevents one from downloading podcasts or anything else from an RSS feed that has enclosure tags incl. !!PODCASTS!! .. .I'm getting the same error in deer park that I am in thunderbird 1.1 alpha so it's probably something gecko related I would have to assume ..so I've had to revert back to the 20050620 build .. .but all in all I still like it lots and deer park too

if teh download bug is the biggest problem I'm having then that's hella good for an alpha in my book

Deer Park Alpha - Really fast

Didnt like IE because it let it loads of spyware and junk :crazy:

Didnt like opera cos of the way it looked. Dont ask why :laugh: