What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

After hearing some good reviews of Opera 8, I decided to try out the free version. Man, this browser is awesome! There are a lot of cool features and loading speeds are excellent. Also, everything on the browser is customizable, meaning you can take off or add any buttons that you want. I liked Opera a lot and just bought a license and registered it. I recommend everyone at least try this software.

O~O~o~o~Opera~But sometime I have to use IE6,damnit~

586141129[/snapback]

Same thing, that is the only one thing I like about Firefox over Opera, that so many sites hate Opera even if the compatibility is changed so the program is to be detected as IE. Nevertheless, Opera is jsut too great of a browser to not use, so it's my browser of choice.

k-meleon, a lot more customizable, faster, and lighter than firefox. plus it uses the mozilla engine so i like that. you can also switch between engines so I can use the opera one, ie, or other ones its aweome.

Deer Park Alpha 1: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050531 Firefox/1.0+

Firefox all the way. I even convince my boss to use firefox. Security reason. He always complains about popus and so on. SO I told him to use firefox. Now, it is a policy in my organization. Hahhaha. :D

k-meleon, a lot more customizable, faster, and lighter than firefox. plus it uses the mozilla engine so i like that. you can also switch between engines so I can use the opera one, ie, or other ones its aweome.

586144990[/snapback]

How does K-Melon use the Opera engine? I'm rather sure you have to license Presto to use it, which I would guess would entail paying a fee. . .