What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

I find it amusing that people pretend not to use IE. I personally use firefox 1.0.4 on my linux computer and IE 6 on my windows computer. Some people complain that IE is prone to spyware but if you're smart enough to distinguish between browsers then you should be smart enough to avoid spyware and such. I have never had a spyware problem in IE. By the way can someone tell me how to get firefox to block the popup from http://www.mess.be ???????

I find it amusing that people pretend not to use IE. I personally use firefox 1.0.4 on my linux computer and IE 6 on my windows computer. Some people complain that IE is prone to spyware but if you're smart enough to distinguish between browsers then you should be smart enough to avoid spyware and such. I have never had a spyware problem in IE. By the way can someone tell me how to get firefox to block the popup from http://www.mess.be ???????

586157791[/snapback]

What do you mean pretend to not use IE? I don't use IE - except for one site - windows update. Why would anyone pretend to not use something they use? I don't think there's much wrong with IE per se, it just lacks a lot of features for me, and is dog slow all the time. Oh, and it seems to accumulate toolbars and such for non techie users.

But if you like it, use it. I just find it so many lightyears behind Opera in usability that it's painful for me to use.

Firefox 1.04.. can't ever see myself going back to Internet Explorer hell..

When IE7 will come Firefox will die!Guaranted!!  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I will never leave IE for others  :D  :wub:

586192187[/snapback]

You do Know without Firefox they would no IE 7 at least for XP,competition is good that what makes products even better. Firefox will not die, Firefox will be around for a long time even after ie 7 is released.

Anyways back on topic im using Firefox 1.0.4 here.