What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

I can't even vote for mine; maxthon. I am using it for a month now and I kinda like it. Keep the pages I dayly visit open in tabs. Not bad. Don't know ik firefox does it too?

I can't even vote for mine; maxthon. I am using it for a month now and I kinda like it. Keep the pages I dayly visit open in tabs. Not bad. Don't know ik firefox does it too?

586762172[/snapback]

Maxthon is Internet Explorer.

• 1 month later...

Funny that like 75% of the people on the forum use Firefox while the marketshare of Firefox in total isn't even 10%... What does this say about the average Neowinian...?! :geek:

Funny that like 75% of the people on the forum use Firefox while the marketshare of Firefox in total isn't even 10%... What does this say about the average Neowinian...?! :geek:

We like firefox maybe?

I don't know, but after using firefox for a long time, I switched to Internet Explorer 6 again, it feel more faster to me and use less memory resource. but that's maybe me or my computer.

It says we are more informed than the average consumer :cool: