What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

Firefox 1.5. I've used IE and Opera. IE is crap. Opera is nice, but it doesn't like iframes and CSS in the same sentence so that kind of bugs me. I also like the flurry of extensions and themes for Firefox.

I am running IE7 because I am a beta tester and I like it........the only prob I have with it is that every time I restart my pc, the "standard buttons" are missing from the toolbar (home, fav's, etc...) but it's no biggie....I just right-click, left-click, problem solved, and much faster surfing as far as I can tell.....but haven't compared IE7 to FF yet, as I have been trying to make Vista break......(I am a legit Vista tester dual-booting XP Home and Vista). :D

You should try Beta 2, much much better! :)

You should try Beta 2, much much better! :)

that's what I have..... :blink: srry not to mention it before...

At Home:

Camino (aka Firefox 1.7 for the mac)

At Work:

IE 6

then Firefox to view the ASP error messages

however as soon as i can get silent login via NTLM (NT Authentication) on Firefox, then it'll be mozilla all the way.

IE7 for leisure. It is enough for me :yes: . For work, I use Opera to test my web code.

PSG22

^ I cant live without firefox either, trying IE 7 Beta2, and its leaps and bounds better than beta1, with some great features, but plugins like AdBlock and dotCOMplete make firefox the only choice, i just couldn't move back.