What Browser Do You Use Now?  

1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

Been strictly an Opera user since version 5.

The vote results are obviously rigged. I don't care if this is Neowin, where most readers are "supposedly" in the know, there is NO WAY there are that many more Firefox users than IE, even at this site!

Cripe! At second glance, I see it has more Opera users than IE!! No way!!

IE7 Beta 2.

Used to use Firefox but there were a few things lacking in functionality. So when I realized how much this looked like Firefox, I was sold.

I used opera browser for a few months, firefox for over a year and now as of 3 days ago i think i'm officially converted to maxthon. i LOVE this browser. tiny harddisk and memory usage, very clean, and most importantly, rock stable. i'm assuming most of you have heard of it but heres a screenshot just in case

post-15034-1139823569_thumb.jpg

firefox (1.5.0.1) was really getting on my nerves. it was crashing on freezing up on pages with embedded video or the process would still be running after i closed the program etc. anyways...

theres no compatibility problems on maxthon since it run on the IE engine. theres mouse gestures built in which is pretty much the only firefox extension i used. memory usage with one tab is 8.2MB as opposed to firefox's 22MB. check out maxthon if you haven't yet

Edited by psyko_x

Firefox, and IE for windows update, and the odd site that sucks enough to need IE

Firefox rules though :yes:

Fanboyism.

It's more like, Firefox sucks enough to NOT be able to render sites that IE can.

Edit: The results of this poll shows nothing. The fact that there are more votes for Opera than IE shows that the audience of this poll is heavily skewed (it's known that IE's market share is much larger than Opera's).