1,759 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use Now?

• Netscape 8.02
    • Internet Explorer 6
    • Opera 8.01
    • Firefox 1.06+
    • Internet Explorer 7

Fanboyism.

It's more like, Firefox sucks enough to NOT be able to render sites that IE can.

Going by that logic you'd say browsers like Safari, Konqueror, Opera, Omniweb, and the various Gecko and KHTML browsers suck because they can't render the few sites that have IE-specific code?

This evangelism of bitching to websites to "STOP KISSING M(dollar sign)'s ASS AND FIX UR SITE" may be annoying and childish, but giving the middle finger to the 10 to 15% of the Internet population isn't any different.

Edit: The results of this poll shows nothing. The fact that there are more votes for Opera than IE shows that the audience of this poll is heavily skewed (it's known that IE's market share is much larger than Opera's).

Welcome to the nerdy tech world. Of course the results will be skewed; people here have the knowledge that there is more than one browser that browses the Internet.

Edit: The results of this poll shows nothing. The fact that there are more votes for Opera than IE shows that the audience of this poll is heavily skewed (it's known that IE's market share is much larger than Opera's).

Just add ie7+ie6 and there's more. But honestly, this poll is pretty outdated, it needs a refresh.

Is internet explorer 7 evan out yet

No, but there are... ways... to get it even if you're not a beta tester.

I use Maxthon and Firefox - Maxthon as my main browser, and Firefox for when Maxthon breaks a page because I have my IE security settings cranked way up.

No, but there are... ways... to get it even if you're not a beta tester.

:blink: Yeah, Public Beta is out, get it HERE

BTW im using IE7 atm. changed from FF cos my FF wasnt loading any flash files, or some videos, and was being slow to load up and generally ennoying me, which disappointed me :( cos i luved it dearly, but now ive grown to IE7, i think M-soft did well with it.

i tryed internet explorer 7 for a while but it uses alot of ram when you have alot of tabs open i moved back to firefox it uses about 30,000 kb ie used about 80,000kb.

Kill abc@home !!

He's the filthiest thing I've seen before.

abc, I should tell you the fact that here is the place called neowin

have you noticed the vote result?

So get out !!

What? :huh: The vote result tells me zilch about my choice of browser.

(on that topic, the number of votes for Firefox is a bit creepy: 1111. :s)