Prominence Pro

THX, great VS.

I love the caption buttons too but not the Prominence Pro logo in the start menu.

586111130[/snapback]

Gotta agree about the logo, but a beautiful vs for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the bug. No idea why that is happening though, and I can't test as I dont use VS...

Regarding the logo, I might be removing that in the near future. I have an idea.

I actually dug out the beta of this a few weeks ago when my net connection died, and remembered how much I love it.

So much so that I made a fairly good (if forever unreleasable) mod, cramming Niqu and Prominence Pro into the same style. I call it PromQu.

promqu5hz.th.png

Two of the best themes ever, at once. Thanks for the great base to start from, and an awesome style b0se. And if you ever reconsider allowing mods, let me know, and I'll hassle Rick to do the same. :happy:

Thanks for the bug. No idea why that is happening though, and I can't test as I dont use VS...

Regarding the logo, I might be removing that in the near future. I have an idea.

Hey-Hey Ross,

Good to see you back in the GUI modding world again my friend!

I hope that your 'higher education studies' are going well...however working two jobs..yikes...lol

I recall this style (still in Beta form) when Shaun (HeXuM) informed me long ago to check it out...

Yes indeed this very elegant Compact StartMenu would definately look smoother without present logo...

:yes:

P.S. Joe that shellstyle looks fantastic, as you are the 'king of elegant, matching shellstyles..." I'm sure when b0se's sees your generous offer, it will be added giving this soothing theme that total complete look..

Thanks for the great feedback :-)

Hey Bubba! Good to see you my old friend. That shell looks lovely, by all means release. If you post it on here, I'll add it to the zip and re-release tonight with a no start panel logo version, and will also include a full start panel variation.

Firefox bug, I'll sort that also...

Looking forward to the update. (Y)

I do have a question though, any plans on implementing the changes (at some point) you mentioned after releasing the last beta (Return of the original large caption buttons, colour themes, etc...) ?

Small captions buttons are staying, I remembered the reason when driving into work:

They work in Photoshop!

The old larger buttons didn't fit into the small caption bars that PS uses and hence I scrapped them. Photoshop compatibility is at the top of my list since I spend most of my time using it, which applies to most designers :?)