Prominence Pro

Man I've missed your themes. I'm still on Codename: Opus 3 and have no been able to find anything suitable enough to replace it.

586114656[/snapback]

that's me too.

i tried this one though. i don't usually go for black and silver things, but this one was nice. however, tabs in Opera that are not in focus are hard to differentiate from each other. one in focus is fine, but the rest blend in together and i can't tell where the tab stops.

but nice otherwise. if it weren't for that, i'd still be using it. but like bangbang, i too went back to Opus.

*edit*

you know what, i'm going to give it a try again. i changed something with tabs in Opera and i'll see how it goes.

Can anyone recommend an appropiate Y'z Toolbar skin for this theme? thanks

Edit: Check out the beautiful screenshot of this baby in action!

586115946[/snapback]

Dark Inspirat fits well. You could also try yztoolbar theme included in Longhorn Alternative GUIKit.

that foobar setup looks familiar ;)

that foobar setup is courtesy of acedriver ;)

good suggestion on the yz toolbar theme! it suits perfectly

bose: you use msn?

Can anyone recommend an appropiate Y'z Toolbar skin for this theme? thanks

Edit: Check out the beautiful screenshot of this baby in action!

586115946[/snapback]

The Milk theme by Altoprofilo is excellent. Maybe a better fit than the Dark Inspirat IMO. You can find it here

Check out a shot of it in action!

post-76344-1119680844_thumb.jpg

The Milk theme by Altoprofilo is excellent. Maybe a  better fit than the Dark Inspirat IMO. You can find it here

586117382[/snapback]

Hey, where did u get the shellstyle? Can u share it?

Hey, where did u get the shellstyle? Can u share it?

586117399[/snapback]

It is post #50 on the thread, so it's hidden. Maybe b0se should update the first post, but then again he will probably include it in the updated VS release.

Here you go!

Small captions buttons are staying, I remembered the reason when driving into work:

They work in Photoshop!

The old larger buttons didn't fit into the small caption bars that PS uses and hence I scrapped them. Photoshop compatibility is at the top of my list since I spend most of my time using it, which applies to most designers :?)

Hey Ross,

Fully ware that you 'are going through RC1' with this elegant VS, in case you didn't see this reply from your theming colleague, Franco (KoL):

"Hey Ross in case you miss my post on Neowin I'll post it here too.

Is about the caption buttons. wink.gif

You can create big caption buttons and make them work with photoshop. Take a look at my latest Tiger port to see how to create them. wink.gif

Just create normal caption buttons and use them on ImageFile5 and small caption buttons in ImageFile1"

The Milk theme by Altoprofilo is excellent. Maybe a  better fit than the Dark Inspirat IMO. You can find it here

586117382[/snapback]

could you share your icon?

could you share your icon?

586118272[/snapback]

They are the excellent Panther Hybrid icons by GSF. Try as I might I haven't been able to switch off this package for a year and a half since they came out. The Office icons are orgasmic.

Here you go!

[Requires Iconpackager, I dunno where the icons are separately]

They are the excellent Panther Hybrid icons by GSF. Try as I might I haven't been able to switch off this package for a year and a half since they came out. The Office icons are orgasmic.

Here you go!

[Requires Iconpackager, I dunno where the icons are separately]

586118458[/snapback]

got it..thanks :D

hello there, i just install this great vs, but i can?t make the shellstyle works on my computer/explorer, can you give some help please ?

the icons don?t change to the new shell of this vs

i have used UXTheme Multi-Patcher (Neowin Edition) 4.0 to patch my uxtheme.dll

milk7gb.th.jpg