Matrix Screensaver

I bet this has been posted a million times but...

Ive been looking for a good matrix screensaver. When i was experimenting with linux (minislack distro) a few weeks ago it had one built in that was exactly what I wanted, but i have no idea/i doubt it would work on XP.

Anyhow, what im looking for is the scrolling characters, but in multiple levels (lower ones dimmer) that actually looks good. Ive looked around for a long time and have come up with nothing decent.

Thanks in advance!

umm i have one.... it's really good.. describes ever word you say

it's made by useless creations.... look it up on google.... sure they will point you to the right place

How about a plain one? I get sick of those ones with different levels. I want the simple one with just characters scrolling down as it is in the movie.

sry to switch the topic slightly but n e one got a real good fish tank screen saver?

like i have seen them in the flee market but i can never find them

How about this one?

586135548[/snapback]

Thank you so much! Thats what ive been looking for, forever now! Amazing!!

Although ill admit, I freaked out when it said my name. I was expecting that..

sry to switch the topic slightly but n e one got a real good fish tank screen saver?

like i have seen them in the flee market but i can never find them

586135628[/snapback]

One comes with MS plus. There is a good trial version of one on the net also.

Be careful of spyware though.

Matrix screen savers...that is so 1999 :p

586135378[/snapback]

How about a plain one? I get sick of those ones with different levels. I want the simple one with just characters scrolling down as it is in the movie.

586135527[/snapback]

yeah old

How about this one?

586135548[/snapback]

this is the nicest screen saver from matrix i've seen ( and I downloaded ten of thousands of em ;) )

• Like 1

586135527[/snapback]

i got a plain one but i cant upload it, neowin says that the extension its not permitted. its there a website that i can upload the file and then post the link?

Rar or zip it!

586135787[/snapback]

.rar didnt work. i dont have winzip at the moment and im on 56k and the filesize of winzip its 4mb so it will take like 15 minutes to download

But then I and a whole lot of others won't be able to get it unless GT shares!

586135826[/snapback]

tell me your email and i'll send it to you too cause i really dont know why neowin dont let me upload it