Matrix Screensaver

this is the nicest screen saver from matrix i've seen ( and I downloaded ten of thousands of em ;) )

586135680[/snapback]

:yes:

That is the best on yet.

What's the filename? Assuming you didn't rename it, I'll just try typing it into Google. See what I get, it'll be easier.

586135848[/snapback]

matrix_sw65v05 but give me like 5 minutes i'll try to upload it to my webpage and pray not to waste all the bandwith

matrix_sw65v05 but give me like 5 minutes i'll try to upload it to my webpage and pray not to waste all the bandwith

586135864[/snapback]

Thanks man I got, it's very good - I'm keeping it!

Thanks for the warning.... Thats the problem when i was first looking for one, half of the ones i found were viruses X-P

On a sidenote, i didn't realise there were so many people that were looking for a good one! Regarding the links you people posted, thanks, but no. That first one was cool, but it lacked the multiple levels. Heres a picture of what i'm looking for:

http://www.engsoc.org/~caboose/matrix_scr.gif

^^ Something relatively close to that. And i dont want no for an answer! :p

Its not a trojan. Its a screensaver. Works fine.

586137608[/snapback]

:no: :rolleyes:

I personally like ZMatrix.  It's cool because it is highly configurable, and can also run as your desktop background.  Give it a shot.

586137627[/snapback]

Thanks so much! I used that so long ago, it's awesome! :woot:

I'm loving the one which says: wake up. Domz.. etc. Customised it and I now got screensaver to come on after 1 minute :D haha

You've got to be kidding, that looks terrible :p

soothsayer- Thanks, Ive used zmatrix before, but that was back on my win98 box and it looked terrible (and i forgot about it). Its the closest thing i've seen so far, and it looks amazing overlayed on my desktop wallpaper, so i think ill stick with that for the time being.

• 2 months later...
Don't open that!  :pinch:  Trojan.

586136523[/snapback]

Its not a trojan. Its a screensaver. Works fine.

586137608[/snapback]

:no:  :rolleyes:

586139676[/snapback]

Is it? :| It'd better not be.

Bullshat! I used to have an amazing screensaver that displayed the falling glyphs, allowed dual-screen, random messages within the glyphs, etc.

I know this ain't helping, but it IS out there.