Matrix Screensaver

Bullshat!  I used to have an amazing screensaver that displayed the falling glyphs, allowed dual-screen, random messages within the glyphs, etc.

I know this ain't helping, but it IS out there.

586523471[/snapback]

yea i would love to have a dual screen one... make my roomates jealous ahahaha :laugh:

I use to have one that would put in random messages in the middle of the code, cool thing was it didnt say neo or anything it said your username as defualt by you could change it which was sweet.

• 1 month later...

Uh!! well first of all sorry for bumping an old post

but coudnt resist myself from thanking you all for all those matrix screensavers

man they rock :yes:

and so does the matrix :yes:

Spyware free Matrix screensavers:

The Matrix Trilogy Screensaver 0.47

http://www.klitetools.com/comments.php?cat...5&shownews=4074

That was the one I used. It even displays pictures from the movies in 3D code. :woot:

Though as a small warning, don't download it from the official site (uselesscreations.com) as it contains a bundled program. :pinch:

The BEST

made by a company originally named Chaossoft. One of the best looking ones I have ever found. The paid version ($3.99) is worth it. The free one is the same, but you get more/better options.

p.s. multimonitor support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BEST

made by a company originally named Chaossoft.  One of the best looking ones I have ever found. The paid version ($3.99) is worth it.  The free one is the same, but you get more/better options.

p.s. multimonitor support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

586771585[/snapback]

they have a version of it free too. I think the only thing that is unlocked by paying is the ability to change the messages in the code and you get the source code too. Try this one out. I found it a looooonnnngggg time ago and have never needed to use anything else!!! You won't be disappointed.

How about this one?

Attached File(s)

Matrix.zip ( 212.22k ) Number of downloads: 591

This is cool, most of the others suck

I got it set to use the lost numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42