Longhorn 5060 AERO Glass Emulation 1.0 (finished)

Well this seems to be a fake, as there is nothing in this skin which facilitates the transparent windows.

The theme also isnt as well done as I may have liked, but the "mistic" theme looks neat :D

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

^^^ this one is nice

send the file to me, i ll host it d267@mail.ru

I used Skin Studio to import it and lo & behold I discovered it was Windows X Aero msstyle. Arman, I am disappointed you would rip off another person's work.

Correction: the photoshopped screenshots look great...

Here's what it looks like on my computer, without the "5 layer masks in photoshop".

screen.png

Read this

Yes This style is based on WindowsX Aero style package

but I only used it like resource, like base fom my idea TRANSPARENCY

I am not trying to give someones theme for my own !

I just share my idea to all Longhorn fans

If someone think i just took Windows X theme and say HEY ! I made it - he is wrong, It took too much time for makin it and i hope the transparency AERO Glass will like longhorn fans

as you can see I mean that people who have already downloade it - the glass effect is not real - but when you dont move windows an put them like shown on my screenshots -- it seems like AERO Glass fromm Longhorn 5060 build !

Arman_

post-115934-1120342108_thumb.jpg

The reason why you are being claimed ripping is because you've taken my work without asking me to get permission and release it. Read https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=138510 and think about it carefully.

I'm so TIRED of getting involved in these cases so grow up and learn how to release someone's mod properly (If you don't understand, think how you will feel when you remake various unleaked resources for many nights and someone change only toolbarbackground and some shellstyle resources with some other stuffs and release it without letting you know anything).

Correction: the photoshopped screenshots look great...

Here's what it looks like on my computer, without the "5 layer masks in photoshop".

screen.png

586156089[/snapback]

So it looks like that when downloaded?

Please can someone upload it ?

The reason why you are being claimed ripping is because you've taken my work without asking me to get permission and release it. Read https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=138510 and think about it carefully.

I'm so TIRED of getting involved in these cases so grow up and learn how to release someone's mod properly (If you don't understand, think how you will feel when you remake various unleaked resources for many nights and someone change only toolbarbackground and some shellstyle resources with some other stuffs and release it without letting you know anything).

586156724[/snapback]

I fully agree with you in what you are saying. Copyright laws are clear enough and you have worked hard to get the reputation you have. What is worse is this guy has to doctor his screenshots to somehow use them to hide the fact he is using your work.

Sorry, but I don't see where this is heading. Where is the transparency? Or maybe you wanted to tell us that photoshop can use vector graphics? I can't dig it.

oh man i like this theme. I liked it too when windows x released it the first time around.