XPM Classic RC3

RC2 does not have colours. Colours are in the final version...

RC2 is a 'bug free' pre-final release. That extra bit of testing. It also allows you guys to use the theme while I work on colours, instead of having to wait another week.

Colour variations will be added manually - no simple recolours. But, to answer your question (finally):

XPMC (The current Style)

Grey (same as the one you're all using, but grey toolbars etc instead of the (lovely) coffee tint.

Black

Olive

(Maybe... maybe, Purple. Or orange).

586208968[/snapback]

Thanks for the quick reply. Those colours sound great. (Y)

Ah, well that new site sure explains the little logo/glyph in the top right of the start panel. :laugh:

586209528[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm surprised no one mentioned what it was before to be honest :?)

Lots of nice changes and things (like the new look of the inactive window caption) but I think I'm going to stick with RC1 for now.

I just don't like some of the changes, for example and in particular: I think the tabs looked better with the green on top I think it stood out more.

I like the arrows over the new circular things (like the system tray and the back and forward arrows).

I still really don't like new the close glyph and the start button looks like it's aligned too far down vertically although the green mouseover suits it.

Man I feel so ungreatful. :no: :pinch:

Each to his own - personally I love all the changes, especially the tabs :?)

The start button is centered by the way. it may appear off center due to the taskbar highlight.

getting better and better, but two things:

1) The size grip knocks out the status bar panel design of the last panel in any window (just like in codename: opus):

post-1798-1121294144.jpg

2) The start graphic needs to be raised a pixel and program icons overlap taskbar button:

post-1798-1121294166.jpg

looks awsome dude...but I really wish you'd put the green line on the tabs on top...it stood out SOOO much more...

everything else is PERFECT

not a fan of the thinner taskbar, but I can live with it..

--edit--

and the bug is still there...the one with the green color that do not cover the arrow on the program file...:(

thanks for quickly fixing the button problems on web forms but now in maxthon, firefox and dead aim i get this problem with tabs. the green bar used to be at the top of the tab and after the update its at the bottom.

post-36306-1121294779.jpg

Start button problem fixed. Re-download. For some reason it took a reboot for me to see it. All that applying must have had an effect on my PC.

The tabs are staying for now, I like them a lot. I can't stand the bar across the top :?)