XPM Classic RC3

b0se, I have to admit, at RC1 I was skeptical. However the small improvements urged me to download RC2 and I really like it. Thanks ;).

My only complaints: start button is too wide (the extra space to the left and right of it) and the taskbar font is too light. I would do a mod of it, but I have NO experience in msstyles.

My only complaints: start button is too wide (the extra space to the left and right of it)

586223931[/snapback]

Read this. Of course the steps have changed a bit since the RC2 release. I will attach my start button, and use the margin 67 instead of 65.

Read this.  Of course the steps have changed a bit since the RC2 release.  I will attach my start button, and use the margin 67 instead of 65.

586223957[/snapback]

Or you can use LClock (search the forums) to replace the startbutton. Probably the easiest way. ;)

post-27607-1121548624.jpg

Edit: By the way, would anyone be interested in a Firefox skin I'm working on for myself?

I have no clue when I'll release it since I still havent finished it (I'm kind of new to the Firefox skinning). :wacko:

Edited by kgraphik

Or you can use LClock (search the forums) to replace the startbutton. Probably the easiest way. ;)

Edit: By the way, would anyone be interested in a Firefox skin I'm working on for myself?

I have no clue when I'll release it since I still havent finished it (I'm kind of new to the Firefox skinning). :wacko:

586224374[/snapback]

Wow dude...at the look of that screenshot it rocks! Bring it on, I want it :D

586224374[/snapback]

Yeah, just after we see the Styler toolbar. I reeeeally want it :D.

But yep, the firefox skin is very nice, i'm assuming its a buttons only skin right?

586224374[/snapback]

Oh yeah... Matching theme for Explorer and firefox!!

Now all we need is a MTP Theme for trillian or just a Trillian Skin.

Edited by Oompa

586224374[/snapback]

I think you should make the modern winamp skin for this after seeing the quality of the one you did for Foton... :shifty:

Thanks for such a pleasing theme bose! This is THE best simplistic theme I have ever seen! Thanks again for your hard work! :woot:

sweet lord... if the final build of this comes with the winamp and trillian skin, i'll have something that can pull me away from... um.... codeopus heh

absolutely gorgeous work, everyone

586224374[/snapback]

Pls release it a styler skin for it too. Thanks :D

Azrael 5.7 RC3 now includes a XPMC Alpha color scheme!

YOU MUST USE FOOBAR2000 0.9 AND COLUMNS UI 1.3

azraelsmall.png

Download: Here

best regards,

neksus