XPM Classic RC3

Whats that cursor you are using in the screenshot, b0se?

586256211[/snapback]

looks like the windows default black cursor...you can just go to control panel and click on cursors and select that black theme...

Too late now for me to finish, have to get up early. Will deffo be out tomorrow though (Y)

One more preview...

prev.png

586256001[/snapback]

:woot: Your the best.

Wow quoting images is AWESOME i think i might start doing that to slow down people yay!

Btw b0se that looks awesome

586256649[/snapback]

get a better isp IMHO

cant wait for the theme

lol the image just loads up in one second...a whole second of my life has been wasted! just playing man...i use opera, once it loads one of the same image, it only loads it once, donesnt really slow me down...

i do have a nice ISP but quoting images is uncalled for

586256663[/snapback]

dude, honestly, who cares? it's just a forum, nothing more...

but anyway b0se, that new variant is amazing, can't wait till it's released! :woot:

looks like the windows default black cursor...you can just go to control panel and click on cursors and select that black theme...

586256606[/snapback]

Nope, I think he's using the "Opus Cursors" set - I'm using this as well and the cursor on the SS looks exactly the same :)

I don't know yet where I got it from, can't find it in the i-net.. maybe it was bundled with some VisualStyle.

Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback!

Thats a beta cursor set I'm making :?)

XPMC Cursor. Will be in the final release(Y))

bangbang: Thats done on purpose buddy, I really like te way it does that!

when's RC3 going to be released? I'm in sydney so I'm abit confused about the timezones etc.

The cursors will be awesome though it may be tough changing from my current ones :(

when's RC3 going to be released? I'm in sydney so I'm abit confused about the timezones etc.

The cursors will be awesome though it may be tough changing from my current ones :(

586257853[/snapback]

When it's ready.

As for the timezones, look it up.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but my only problem with this theme is the scrollbar slider. Maybe I am becoming blind but when there's lots of scrolling on the place and the slider gets small it's pretty hard to find it from the scrollbar because it blends pretty good. Once you find it though and highlight it it's clearly visible

Otherwise, great job on the theme , can't wait for RC3! ;)