XPM Classic RC3

Not sure if anyone cares, but I made some really basic walls for the new style. This is my first real effort at making a wallpaper, so don't be too harsh!

1280 Version

xmpcinduztry12806tv.th.jpg

1024 Version

xmpcinduztry10244vl.th.jpg

wow, induztry really kicks some serious a$$ :woot:

one thing : light blue scrollbars and buttons ? maybe a little bit desaturated and darkened or smth ...

thanks b0se ! :yes:

Not sure if anyone cares, but I made some really basic walls for the new style. This is my first real effort at making a wallpaper, so don't be too harsh!

1280 Version

xmpcinduztry12806tv.th.jpg

1024 Version

xmpcinduztry10244vl.th.jpg

586262046[/snapback]

haha looks fine to me!

Awesome theme b0se. This is going to be on my desktop for a long time. (Y)

In reply to your previous post, I have no problem reading the clock, either, but I can see how people using larger resolutions can. Perhaps a slightly lighter tone of grey would do the trick?

And as for the glyphs, I see no problem with them whatsoever, but if you think they'll look better redesigned then go right ahead - it's your theme. (Y)

Thanks for the feedback! Glad people are liking Induztry. I must say, it's definately my choice out of the two sub-styles atm (Y)

1. I may be adding new button states (hover and press) to match the caption bar colours etc

2. New '?' glyph on all variants

3. Possible clock update on Induztry (although I have no problems reading it whatsoever)

They will be in the final version.

b0se, fantastic work. Great job on adding some width to the start menu (for normal). I am still encountering the issues I posted throughout this thread.

A.) Internet Explorer: The Mail icon doesn't use the same show more button (down arrow) as the rest (Back, Forward, Print).

B.) Outlook 2003: The show more button (down arrow) still has a funky border around them (Adding a new Task, Contact, or Calendar Event).

You've outdone yourself. Keep up the splendid work.

Really looks great but the theme can use a matching wallpaper.. will that be included in the final release as well? :ninja:

586263021[/snapback]

There are 2 wallpapers included in the .zip for each style. :blink:

There are 2 wallpapers included in the .zip for each style. :blink:

586263031[/snapback]

Yep. Look in Windows/Resources/Themes/XPMC...

It's not that I "can't" read the clock, I'm just saying it doesn't really catch your eye.

It's not that I "can't" read the clock, I'm just saying it doesn't really catch your eye.

586263315[/snapback]

I think it's good that it doesn't catch your eye - you don't need to look at it unless you need to, do you? (Y)

I think it's good that it doesn't catch your eye - you don't need to look at it unless you need to, do you? (Y)

586263361[/snapback]

My exact reasoning (Y)

I like it. Many people say they like industry, but for me it contain too much from opus&co :). That's the right of the author, but basic variant looks much more fresh and innovative. Way to go!