XPM Classic RC3

I'm not to crazy about any of the Longhorn fonts. I've swapped Lucida Grande for Trebuchet MS in a mod for myself and it looks very nice. Might be too "mac-ish" for this style, but it still looks good, especially with the soft colors used in XPMC. I also like the Bitstream font - haven't used it too much until Ross made it look so nice!

:D

I am really sorry if this has been addressed, but when using firefox 1.06 with this theme the whole image in the firefox window shakes/vibrates.  When I switch back to windows classic the problem goes away.  Is there a setting to fix this, or is this why there is a firefox theme on the way?

586337138[/snapback]

Hide or populate your bookmarks toolbar.

This theme absolutly fantastic, your a credit to this country , U should be knighted by the queen me thinks...Sir bOse ...Sounds good to me :D

586344231[/snapback]

yeahhhh, "sir b0se" it is bloat enough :D :D

lol @ knighthood :)

586346261[/snapback]

i guess you could be knighted if the queen suddenly decides to use windows requiring a visual style that suits her needs. You might just be the man for the job :)

Hehe :)

No screens of Cell yet, been busy working! Scorpio, check the About section of my webby, its a W - 9 - d rolled into one (Y) Thanks also.

Man I could just see this as 3 seperate themes. XPM Classic. XPMC Induztry. XPMC Cell. All with various color themes.... That would be awesome.

586353808[/snapback]

Thats exactly what it will be... :?)

that looks really nice... only with the min, max, and close buttons were a little closer together and that the green was replaced with an orange. i guess thats what reshacker is for though, right?

post-27607-1121308428.jpg

I decided on trying out XPM for a few days and found that I needed a StylerToolbar theme to match. I like the way it's coming out so far. :happy:

Again, great theme. Looking forward to this going Final.

586210562[/snapback]

how do i get rid of Help File etc at the top ... doesnt look as good with that up there :l

edit: nm fixed it :)

Edited by sexylexy

Thats exactly what it will be... :?)

586355934[/snapback]

Awesome. I really like the nice curved looks of induztry but I had trouble finding walls that matched the grey it has. Can't wait too see more color themes of it.