XPM Classic RC3

Take your time, we'd rather have a little late but finished skin than a rushed trashy skin ... though you don't make those do you? :p

thanks found the link after posting lol.

the VS is very nice. i think i will use it as my main VS for a while now.

the guy who made this VS says

1. Trebuchet MS (Normal font) with ClearType enabled (as in screenshot).

or

2. Bit Stream Vera (Extra Large Font), as this is natively smooth (even on Win2k).

what fonts do i need to change in the desktop settings. (ie) button text etc....

Edited by xSuRgEx

What can I say, this has now become my default VS on my PC, but can I please make one little request?

Please, please, please, for the love of all things holy, can you port this to WB?

I'm sure all the WB users out there would love this to be available.

Cheers.

Thanks!

Trebuchet - Normal Fonts

Tahoma - Large Fonts

BitStream - Extra Large Fonts

No idea about the firefox there, I'm not developing it. PM the guy making it (his name is in first post).

WB version will be made and released when XPMC goes final (not just yet).

Hell0! I'm new to this forum and from having visited it as a guest for the past month for visual styles, I have to say I am impressed by the sheer helpfulness of its members, as well as the vast selection of VS available.

My first question for this VS is:

Does anyone know any good Iconpackager sets to go with this theme?

As well, thanks to B0se for creating such an awesome theme. I generally don't change my theme that much or I find it hard to change from the Windows Classic I've always had, but this one is quite refreshing and smart!

Or you can use LClock (search the forums) to replace the startbutton. Probably the easiest way. ;)

post-27607-1121548624.jpg

Edit: By the way, would anyone be interested in a Firefox skin I'm working on for myself?

I have no clue when I'll release it since I still havent finished it (I'm kind of new to the Firefox skinning). :wacko:

586224374[/snapback]

I'm interested in a Firefox skin. :D

What about the Trillian Skin?

586410884[/snapback]

b0se said someone is making one...

hopefully it will be done with the final and have the different styles included.

To be perfectly honest they are not too dissimilar to Trebuchet MS. I may swap Bitstream (Extra Large Font) for a longhorn font if one takes my fancy :?)

If you have a preference, let me know here.

586330063[/snapback]

check this one out

untitled5xs1.th.png

Calibri