XPM Classic RC3

this is really ****ing awsome. :cool:

1) How did you replace the font and

2) What icons are those?

586412709[/snapback]

yea what icon is that,

as for changing font

right click>properties>apperance>advanced>icon in drop down menu>chose yo font.

:D

the icons are blue curve

586412899[/snapback]

The link is dead when I look through neowin's posts, anyone got a mirror?

check this one out

untitled5xs1.th.png

Calibri

586411188[/snapback]

When I change the fonts (by either editing the .msstyle or changing it in the Display control panel), my fonts in the System control panel don't change... how did you get them to change there too?

When I change the fonts (by either editing the .msstyle or changing it in the Display control panel), my fonts in the System control panel don't change... how did you get them to change there too?

586413298[/snapback]

there you go:

Go to Start -> Run, then type regedit to open the registry editor. Now navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes

Now double click on "MS Shell Dlg" and put in the font style you want as the value.

Then double click on "MS Shell Dlg 2" and again put in the font style you want as the value.

After you are finished, restart your pc. Just a note, make sure you enter a font that is installed on your computer, to see a list of available fonts, go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts .

Hope someone will find this useful

can sombody send me that modified theme with the Calibri font in a PM or over MSN please. and can somebody recommend me a good icon set with a link to download thanks!

Here's my iteration of the theme. Like someone said to the previous post, the Pastel II icon set is the best and so easy on the eyes!

pastel5od.th.jpg

Here's my iteration of the theme. Like someone said to the previous post, the Pastel II icon set is the best and so easy on the eyes!

pastel5od.th.jpg

586416079[/snapback]

I would like to see your iteration ... maybe I am doing something wrong, but all I see is a thumbnail which says 1024x760 and is very unreadable .. any ideas ?

I would like to see your iteration ... maybe I am doing something wrong, but all I see is a thumbnail which says 1024x760 and is very unreadable .. any ideas ?

586416102[/snapback]

click the thumbnail...

click the thumbnail...

586416108[/snapback]

Ah I see. I wasn't logged in so all I saw was something like img:http://imageshack.us...../bleh.jpg

Clicking on that took me to a thumbnail, but that thumbnail wasn't clickable.

When I logged in, it worked.

Note to self: always remember to login.

Hmmmm, Calibri looks very nice indeed. I'll be using that instead of BitStream, thanks (Y)

586417892[/snapback]

thats very nice :D

i'm happy i could help